Yaaaas Gaga 1,256 Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago I see so many posts reminiscing about old bops so I thought I'd join in. Who remembers this bop and if so, what do you remember about it? 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,736 Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago I bet Nutella loves a pitched + slowed down reverb instrumental version of this. Like a poem said by a neydy in red 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blackout19 16,379 Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago sometimes I wish I wouldn't remember ”this bop” i am a free woman. ○● 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,822 Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago The original BOP to end all the other bops I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Starmie25 22,888 Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago 43 minutes ago, dynamite said: I bet Nutella loves a pitched + slowed down reverb instrumental version of this. https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSb9LKWwE/ Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,417 Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago I don't But I do remember THIS bop: I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
fraann 1,066 Posted 34 minutes ago Share Posted 34 minutes ago I remember downloading from ares the demo version and having the tagged version on my phone Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.