Blackout19 16,403 Posted Sunday at 01:40 PM Share Posted Sunday at 01:40 PM i am a free woman. ○● 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,791 Posted Sunday at 02:01 PM Share Posted Sunday at 02:01 PM This isn't a care home, I think we all remember it Like a poem said by a neydy in red 8 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,439 Posted Sunday at 03:50 PM Share Posted Sunday at 03:50 PM Don't be insecure cause you're dumb and poor You're still annoying me You're a dumb kid baby So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,506 Posted Sunday at 04:03 PM Share Posted Sunday at 04:03 PM this song makes me feel like: I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,394 Posted Sunday at 04:31 PM Share Posted Sunday at 04:31 PM Cute bop. Initially hated the song, especially the intro, but in recent years I've become obsessed with the way she says "disastrrrous" in the bridge/ that part of the song in general. Feels like you're floating Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SleepingSun 1,691 Posted Sunday at 05:03 PM Share Posted Sunday at 05:03 PM (edited) Cute song, but the soft & sweet sounding chorus just doesn't fit the rougher tone of the verses It's almost as if she frankensteined two separate songs together Edited Sunday at 05:04 PM by SleepingSun One second I'm a troll, then suddenly the troll is me. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.