Controversiaga 17,366 Posted Sunday at 06:45 PM Share Posted Sunday at 06:45 PM JOANNE JK, TF-TFM Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cherry Blues 687 Posted Sunday at 06:58 PM Share Posted Sunday at 06:58 PM When we talk about street fashion or red carpet fashion she looked so good during Mayhem. Lovers kiss in a garden made of thorns, traces of lonely words... 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BELLYACHE 1,880 Posted Sunday at 07:07 PM Share Posted Sunday at 07:07 PM 7 minutes ago, Cherry Blues said: When we talk about street fashion or red carpet fashion she looked so good during Mayhem. Her face card in that first pic is the besttt she’s looked in yearssss not the 2nd one tho ngl. Her best is easily born this way era by far, it’s her peak. 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 26,336 Posted Sunday at 07:14 PM Share Posted Sunday at 07:14 PM Probably my personal favourites have been late BTW era from like late You & era I to late 2012. But Mayhem has been pretty good. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,505 Posted Sunday at 07:20 PM Share Posted Sunday at 07:20 PM ughh I don't know, she's been serving her best looks pretty much in every era... but something tells me Born This Way I can smell your sickness I can... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cherry Blues 687 Posted Sunday at 07:57 PM Share Posted Sunday at 07:57 PM 48 minutes ago, BELLYACHE said: Her face card in that first pic is the besttt she’s looked in yearssss not the 2nd one tho ngl. Her best is easily born this way era by far, it’s her peak. I just love the dark straight hair on her during Mayhem 💓 Lovers kiss in a garden made of thorns, traces of lonely words... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AVeryGagaHolyDick 32,486 Posted Sunday at 08:12 PM Share Posted Sunday at 08:12 PM The Fame was great, Cheek To Cheek too But Born This Way? (Same DNA) Quality AND quantity 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,308 Posted Sunday at 08:35 PM Share Posted Sunday at 08:35 PM Style … Joanne studio / street Fashion … Lady by Day, Gaga by Night (ARTPOP / Cheek to Cheek) … the highs were high, and she owned the range of sartorial identity 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CYCLOPS 6,310 Posted Sunday at 08:38 PM Share Posted Sunday at 08:38 PM 3 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cherry Blues 687 Posted Sunday at 08:46 PM Share Posted Sunday at 08:46 PM 7 minutes ago, CYCLOPS said: I mean, just wow....that is high fashion.... Lovers kiss in a garden made of thorns, traces of lonely words... 3 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,417 Posted Sunday at 09:26 PM Share Posted Sunday at 09:26 PM (edited) 48 minutes ago, CYCLOPS said: These two pictures alone prove my point that BTW is Gaga’s best fashion era. I mean, if Gaga wore those same outfits today, she wouldn’t look nearly as good or as cunty as she did back then. Edited Sunday at 09:28 PM by loveandpeace ꕤ。˚⋆ formerly known as Hebi 🦋 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CYCLOPS 6,310 Posted Sunday at 09:30 PM Share Posted Sunday at 09:30 PM 3 minutes ago, loveandpeace said: These two pictures alone prove my point that BTW is Gaga’s best fashion era. I mean, if Gaga wore those same outfits today, she wouldn’t look nearly as good or as cunty as she did back then. Maybe? I will say it's hard to beat Val Garland, even if I enjoy Sarah's work 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lucas 31,706 Posted Sunday at 09:44 PM Share Posted Sunday at 09:44 PM (edited) The Born This Way era easily. Joanne is last by far. Edited Sunday at 09:45 PM by Lucas 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lucas 31,706 Posted Sunday at 09:49 PM Share Posted Sunday at 09:49 PM 20 minutes ago, loveandpeace said: I mean, if Gaga wore those same outfits today, she wouldn’t look nearly as good or as cunty as she did back then. I've been thinking this for a while! Back then, Gaga wasn't just wearing clothes, she was giving life to the outfits she wore by serving attitude and being cunty 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CYCLOPS 6,310 Posted Sunday at 11:00 PM Share Posted Sunday at 11:00 PM 1 hour ago, Lucas said: I've been thinking this for a while! Back then, Gaga wasn't just wearing clothes, she was giving life to the outfits she wore by serving attitude and being cunty I really appreciate that she brought back the performance aspect for Mayhem, I wish she would have done it even more Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.