PartySick 175,297 Posted Sunday at 06:31 PM Share Posted Sunday at 06:31 PM President Trump posted Sen. Tom Cotton’s (R-Ark.) cell phone number on Truth Social Saturday, lashing out at Senate Republicans to move forward with legislation that would make daylight saving time permanent. “Tom Cotton, a friend of mine, is holding up a very important Bill,” Trump wrote, describing the Sunshine Protection Act. “For some reason, Tom is stopping the Bill and, in the Senate, it’s very easy to do, it only takes one! It should pass overwhelmingly, in a Bipartisan fashion.” “To the Great People of Arkansas, please let your Senator know it would be a GREAT Bipartisan WIN for the United States Senate, and for America, itself. Call Tom on his cellphone,” the president continued before he wrote the number. “Let him know.” Trump blamed Cotton for the bill — which he called the “No More Changing of Clocks Act” — stalling in the Senate after it passed the House with a 308-117 vote. X Whimsical bitch 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,297 Posted Sunday at 06:33 PM Author Share Posted Sunday at 06:33 PM Bro is desperate for anything resembling a legislative win I hate Cotton but he's not totally wrong with his response: “No one likes changing the clock, me included, but Congress has enacted permanent Daylight Savings Time multiple times before and repealed it each time once Americans experienced absurdly late sunrises in the winter. Arkansans don’t want their kids going to school in the pitch dark, and I’ll always put Arkansas first” Whimsical bitch 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ThisGuyTony 35,615 Posted Sunday at 06:47 PM Share Posted Sunday at 06:47 PM Where’s the same energy for the real issues we need resolved 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,542 Posted Sunday at 07:01 PM Share Posted Sunday at 07:01 PM The gays know how to party 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Economy 53,216 Posted Sunday at 07:08 PM Share Posted Sunday at 07:08 PM Im waiting for his actual serious public mental breakdown where he will throw a tantrum so big even Maga will be embarrased Seriously, the guys mental cognition and impulse control is practically deteriorating by the day Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,542 Posted Sunday at 07:11 PM Share Posted Sunday at 07:11 PM 2 minutes ago, Economy said: Im waiting for his actual serious public mental breakdown where he will throw a tantrum so big even Maga will be embarrased Seriously, the guys mental cognition and impulse control is practically deteriorating by the day Take Nov4th off :P The gays know how to party 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 26,290 Posted Sunday at 07:17 PM Share Posted Sunday at 07:17 PM 6 minutes ago, Economy said: Im waiting for his actual serious public mental breakdown where he will throw a tantrum so big even Maga will be embarrased Seriously, the guys mental cognition and impulse control is practically deteriorating by the day Someone I know said they think he was making the Ballroom to actually barricade himself and his supporters in when his term is up. And I wouldn’t be shocked if he does something as u hinged as that. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,297 Posted Sunday at 07:49 PM Author Share Posted Sunday at 07:49 PM 41 minutes ago, Economy said: Im waiting for his actual serious public mental breakdown where he will throw a tantrum so big even Maga will be embarrased Seriously, the guys mental cognition and impulse control is practically deteriorating by the day May not have to wait long! White house lawyers actually warned the public that Trump could suffer a heart attack if Democrats take congress and begin investigating him and no, I'm not making that up Someone else made it up but it's true anyway Whimsical bitch 4 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ziggy 14,361 Posted Sunday at 08:01 PM Share Posted Sunday at 08:01 PM (edited) 1 hour ago, PartySick said: Bro is desperate for anything resembling a legislative win I hate Cotton but he's not totally wrong with his response: “No one likes changing the clock, me included, but Congress has enacted permanent Daylight Savings Time multiple times before and repealed it each time once Americans experienced absurdly late sunrises in the winter. Arkansans don’t want their kids going to school in the pitch dark, and I’ll always put Arkansas first” Literally this. Like guys just b*tch about it twice a year and move tf on, who cares. Of all the actual issues facing our country, this should not take space in anyone’s mind Edited Sunday at 08:01 PM by Ziggy 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ziggy 14,361 Posted Sunday at 08:02 PM Share Posted Sunday at 08:02 PM 45 minutes ago, gagzus said: Someone I know said they think he was making the Ballroom to actually barricade himself and his supporters in when his term is up. And I wouldn’t be shocked if he does something as u hinged as that. I mean ok I doubt it’s built very well Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,297 Posted Sunday at 08:09 PM Author Share Posted Sunday at 08:09 PM 7 minutes ago, Ziggy said: Literally this. Like guys just b*tch about it twice a year and move tf on, who cares. Of all the actual issues facing our country, this should not take space in anyone’s mind Hot take though, I love the nighttime and as someone whose sleep schedule has adapted to a bakery shift I would love another hour before sunrise I'm #TeamTrump on this one Whimsical bitch 3 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Concertaholic 6,680 Posted Sunday at 08:22 PM Share Posted Sunday at 08:22 PM Sorry to those who like sunlight in the morning but I personally prefer the extra sunlight in the evenings (and I’m someone who has to get up for every morning at 6am in the dark). I actually hope this bill passes 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
EART HL I NG 1,639 Posted Sunday at 08:33 PM Share Posted Sunday at 08:33 PM 1 hour ago, Bronco said: Take Nov4th off :P Seconding this because I put in for election week off because I'm in a red state and I want to be in the house in case the Hillbilly Brigade™️ don't like the results 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ilia Malinin 3,182 Posted Sunday at 11:24 PM Share Posted Sunday at 11:24 PM isn't doxxing illegal? everyone keeps saying "oh, he's back, he's back!" but the truth is i never left! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Roughhouse Dandy 14,006 Posted Monday at 01:19 AM Share Posted Monday at 01:19 AM (edited) 1 hour ago, Ilia Malinin said: isn't doxxing illegal? A lot of what he's done is illegal. He's made himself above the law unfortunately. Edited Monday at 01:19 AM by Roughhouse Dandy This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.