FfFfFfFF 59,114 Posted Sunday at 06:41 PM Share Posted Sunday at 06:41 PM Some of you 'bout to be real mad, but it must said Spoiler Effortless blend of dance-pop, trip-hop, reggaeton, with urban touches and electronica. It has both the catchy singles, groovy album tracks, and Everytime is hauntingly beautiful.. not only is her most sonically cohesive album, but also the most replayable to me. 5 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
faysalaaa 5,383 Posted Sunday at 06:49 PM Share Posted Sunday at 06:49 PM I think Britney is her best era, but In The Zone is her best album Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anderson123 43,008 Posted Sunday at 07:00 PM Share Posted Sunday at 07:00 PM Truth. In The Zone is Britney’s best album. 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kelly Atlantic 335 Posted Sunday at 07:02 PM Share Posted Sunday at 07:02 PM In the Zone all the way. But Oops I Did it Again and Britney are close runner ups. orange hair Gaga made me lesbian Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FfFfFfFF 59,114 Posted Sunday at 07:12 PM Author Share Posted Sunday at 07:12 PM 10 minutes ago, Kelly Atlantic said: In the Zone all the way. But Oops I Did it Again and Britney are close runner ups. I think Glory is second. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,497 Posted Sunday at 07:17 PM Share Posted Sunday at 07:17 PM imo it's Blackout, but the other day I was out and about and I've decided to listen to In The Zone and I thought to myself "daamnnnn these songs are actually so good! I didn't remember this album sounding that good?" so there's that and you've got a point I can smell your sickness I can... Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheMontebello 1,375 Posted Sunday at 07:23 PM Share Posted Sunday at 07:23 PM Mine is Blackout but In The Zone is right up there You like the fat girl I got in me 🍕 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,416 Posted Sunday at 07:28 PM Share Posted Sunday at 07:28 PM In The Zone is her best album Blackout aged like milk So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,767 Posted Sunday at 07:48 PM Share Posted Sunday at 07:48 PM Circus is my favourite Like a poem said by a neydy in red 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Murakami27 9,083 Posted Sunday at 07:51 PM Share Posted Sunday at 07:51 PM Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,297 Posted Sunday at 07:53 PM Share Posted Sunday at 07:53 PM I like Glory and Femme Fatale Whimsical bitch 1 1 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,238 Posted Sunday at 07:57 PM Share Posted Sunday at 07:57 PM I always stood by In The Zone in the seas of hennies who stans Blackout (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JgHaus78 2,050 Posted Sunday at 08:00 PM Share Posted Sunday at 08:00 PM I’ll have to listen to in the zone entirely tomorrow but I’ve listened to blackout from beginning to end more times than I can count Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MAC 1,975 Posted Sunday at 08:48 PM Share Posted Sunday at 08:48 PM I agree with In The Zone Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,408 Posted Sunday at 09:14 PM Share Posted Sunday at 09:14 PM Idk why Me against the music flopped it's such a bop ꕤ。˚⋆ just smile :) ♡🦋 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.