Defmix100 7,238 Posted 4 hours ago Share Posted 4 hours ago I thought we could have a page dedicated to spooky season music, I'm not even sure if mine counts but I think of halloween whenever I hear it And while the likes of Thriller and Monster Mash are the go to, I'm hoping to find some songs I haven't heard of before 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,229 Posted 3 hours ago Share Posted 3 hours ago (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,301 Posted 3 hours ago Share Posted 3 hours ago 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,301 Posted 3 hours ago Share Posted 3 hours ago Kind of an obscure but years ago I stumbled on it featured in a random Halloween movie from the 80s, & as a result, it has become a Halloween song in my Book 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MarvinGa 1,353 Posted 3 hours ago Share Posted 3 hours ago 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
EART HL I NG 1,619 Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago Ill just link my Halloween playlist on Spotify 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
windzo 818 Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago I always come back to these every year 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Defmix100 7,238 Posted 2 hours ago Author Share Posted 2 hours ago 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Defmix100 7,238 Posted 2 hours ago Author Share Posted 2 hours ago 24 minutes ago, EART HL I NG said: Ill just link my Halloween playlist on Spotify So many! I will need to play this tomorrow while I work, completely forgot about Dragula Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,356 Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago ꕤ。˚⋆ just smile :) ♡🦋 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.