Sister 9,907 Posted October 9, 2020 Share Posted October 9, 2020 1 hour ago, Lionel Hutz said: To further prove that they are not anarchists and that that tweet you posted is a lame attempt by a right-wing nutjob to say they are anarchists and not Trump supporters, here are sources that explain their affiliations more deeply: https://www.thedailybeast.com/what-we-know-about-wolverine-watchmen-accused-of-terror-kidnap-plot-against-michigan-gov-gretchen-whitmer "A Facebook page for Eric Molitor, another Michigan man who faces state charges in the case, features praise for 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse, who’s accused of killing two protesters in Kenosha, Wis. Molitor also posted about conspiracy theories relating to the QAnon movement, posting the QAnon hashtag “Save Our Children” and images about human-trafficking conspiracy theories. Molitor had previously posted images indicating affiliation with “three-percenter” militias, a far-right paramilitary movement." and more https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8821499/The-chilling-social-media-posts-videos-Trump-loving-13-militia.html "Alt-Right imagery such as the Gadsden Flag and Boogaloo Boys memes populated their pages and feeds" (so you know, the Gadsden Flag is quite hated by the anarchists) https://www.ibtimes.com/who-are-wolverine-watchmen-members-involved-michigan-kidnapping-plot-support-qanon-3059122 Don't fall for the crap the alt-right says I am not falling for the crap OF EITHER SIDE of the news stories, one side always is saying their false stories whilst the opposite side states another. The truth of at least this one nutcase is on videos that he made and that youtube has pulled. He is against all government, Trump and all of them. He says it himself on video. This guy and his group means nothing to me and I am not even shocked to see a story like his come out at this time. He is a complete terrorist to me and I would actually bet that in actuality, he and his group "stand" for actually NOTHING. They are just stirring some modern ridiculous chaos. I don't actually care and am not shocked, nothing surprises me anymore in politics and from the news, it's ALL extreme bias. I am not arguing with you, just responding. I have no problem with you and your opinions and I do not want to nor mean to insult You. Sorry if you felt that from my posts. The future's uncertain and the end is always near. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jill 31,812 Posted October 10, 2020 Author Share Posted October 10, 2020 22 hours ago, Sister said: I am not falling for the crap OF EITHER SIDE of the news stories, one side always is saying their false stories whilst the opposite side states another. The truth of at least this one nutcase is on videos that he made and that youtube has pulled. He is against all government, Trump and all of them. He says it himself on video. This guy and his group means nothing to me and I am not even shocked to see a story like his come out at this time. He is a complete terrorist to me and I would actually bet that in actuality, he and his group "stand" for actually NOTHING. They are just stirring some modern ridiculous chaos. I don't actually care and am not shocked, nothing surprises me anymore in politics and from the news, it's ALL extreme bias. I am not arguing with you, just responding. I have no problem with you and your opinions and I do not want to nor mean to insult You. Sorry if you felt that from my posts. I actually offered you sources to prove that these guys were Trump supporters, yet you're still denying it. This 'both sides' narrative is very dangerous because if you don't see that the Republicans are the worst threat out of the two right now, then I'm sorry but you're blind. Former First Lady of the United States. Now card-carrying member of the Communist Party of China (CPC). Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JusKeepBreathin 19,311 Posted October 10, 2020 Share Posted October 10, 2020 You guys this is insane. They were going to kidnap her, take her to Wisconsin to stand trial for treason and possibly end her life because we all know the punishment for treason is death. Meanwhile Trump tweets things like "Liberate Michigan" "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jill 31,812 Posted October 10, 2020 Author Share Posted October 10, 2020 20 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said: You guys this is insane. They were going to kidnap her, take her to Wisconsin to stand trial for treason and possibly end her life because we all know the punishment for treason is death. Meanwhile Trump tweets things like "Liberate Michigan" Their intention was to start a civil war, but apparently these morons don't know what is actually required to start one and thought it was possible to get away with all this, even if the plan was mildly succesful Former First Lady of the United States. Now card-carrying member of the Communist Party of China (CPC). Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.