Hybrid AT 78 Posted September 29, 2020 Share Posted September 29, 2020 Buy your t-shirts y'all, limited stocks "I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here." Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
lasagna 3,485 Posted September 29, 2020 Share Posted September 29, 2020 heterosexuality here i come Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,021 Posted September 29, 2020 Share Posted September 29, 2020 2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said: Why is sexuality politicised in America? Because we had to have major political party take up the legal fight to get us the right to marry, adopt, be safely employed, etc Which is why I find the "the left has taken the LGBTQ vote for granted, statement very...uh...stupid if it weren't for the left, gay sex would still be illegal Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted September 29, 2020 Share Posted September 29, 2020 5 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said: Why is sexuality politicised in America? The reason he even had the speech was because LGBT community generally votes Democrat because Democrats actually supports the rights of LGBT community. He said: “To clarify, many of our close friends are part of the LGBT community, which was the intent of my statement — the left has taken that vote for granted for a long time and support from the gay community for my father is incredible.” Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chromatica Island 8,538 Posted September 29, 2020 Share Posted September 29, 2020 No, we don't claim him Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳⚧ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lucas 31,668 Posted September 29, 2020 Share Posted September 29, 2020 How far will they go to win a few more votes ? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chromatica Island 8,538 Posted September 29, 2020 Share Posted September 29, 2020 I don't think I'm bi anymore, i'm a straight girl now, i still like women secretly now Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳⚧ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cody James 1,543 Posted September 29, 2020 Share Posted September 29, 2020 He rebuked his comment and said he misspoke... thank God! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Awakened M 3,286 Posted September 29, 2020 Share Posted September 29, 2020 This country is crazy. I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pharamon 6,839 Posted September 29, 2020 Share Posted September 29, 2020 suddenly im homophobic Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HeavyMetalLover 16 Posted September 29, 2020 Share Posted September 29, 2020 F*ck him. i don't remember ARTPOP Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pharamon 6,839 Posted September 29, 2020 Share Posted September 29, 2020 16 minutes ago, Pennywise said: Suddenly, I love conversion therapist Miss Galbraith I CAME HERE FOR COMMENTS AND I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED LMAO Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Modern Ecstasy2 2,202 Posted September 29, 2020 Share Posted September 29, 2020 22 minutes ago, alsemanche said: First of all, saying "im part of the community" doesn't mean he's gay in particular. Thank you. “Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink” Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted September 29, 2020 Share Posted September 29, 2020 26 minutes ago, HybridAT said: Buy your t-shirts y'all, limited stocks Omg ordering ASAP Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
joannesrats 26 Posted September 29, 2020 Share Posted September 29, 2020 No, he didn’t come out as gay. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.