HeavyMetalLover 16 Posted August 31, 2020 Author Share Posted August 31, 2020 1 minute ago, Debithius said: Democrats are so self rightous. They sit on their power, just hoping something will happen. They didn't want Bernie because of taxes and fear of communism and new weapon laws and what else. Well now you have Trump and America deserves him at this point. People don't care about the poor or the working class, no matter democrat or republican. A lot of people fail to realize that America already has socialistic policies and yet they are scared that socialisn equals communism. I don't see any of the Nordic countries going down that road. I hear you. There needs to be a more progressive party, and the Democrats clearly aren't that. I love Bernie personally and it's been very sad to see him be passed up twice now. I listened to him speak at a rally in 2016 and it was so moving. Many Americans lack education and the skills to think critically and instead choose ignorance, and refuse to evolve. So they're just not willing to understand these concepts that exist, and would rather latch on to Tr*mp, who plays right into their interests by telling them what they want to hear. They have no values or morals. I wouldn't say America as a whole deserves this - the people who will suffer most are innocent. It's a shame what's happened and is continuing to happen here. But that's not to say we "deserve" what we get. The system is rigged and it's going to be extremely difficult to restructure it at this point. i don't remember ARTPOP Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MACATL 2,184 Posted August 31, 2020 Share Posted August 31, 2020 11 hours ago, Florin said: Unfortunately the timing may help him again. That's why it is so important to go and vote, even if u dont like Biden. I don’t like onions. But if given the option of eating an onion or a box of razor blades, I’m enthusiastically eating the onion. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cavadour 2,753 Posted August 31, 2020 Share Posted August 31, 2020 Beware of the orange a**hole. He's a charismatic loudmouth and Biden, from what I can see has no f**ing presence. Don't let the charts fool you and don't lower your guard. Michael Moore is absolutely right. If you want the moron to leave you'll have to massively vote him out. I mean he was impeached and he's still here, his huge stinky foot stuck in the oval office half-open door, aggressively claiming he'll stay there forever ! Late to the party but I got a diamond heart Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.