Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is folklore helping anybody therapeutically?

holy scheisse

Featured Posts

Flawless

It's helping me too. It's becoming the healing process of past relationships, the moment that we're living...her music is helping me to calm down and reflect. my tears ricochet, seven, this is me trying & epiphany are my favorites.

the scars on my mind are on replay.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well.. I only like one song, and that song makes me too sad to listen to it :selena: so I guess not 

HermioneT

I haven't listened a lot to stripped back music for quite some time, but I can't stop listening to folklore!

It feels just so good: on one side it is just relaxing and my stable go to place as I am going through a hectic and nerve-wrecking time. 

On the other side it made me realise a few things like how lucky I am despite a lot of stuff or what I'm lacking in a relationship. So that's a yes.

She / hers

nightadieu

It’s not only about past trauma and relationship, but also the place I am currently in and how differently I would have imagined life to be at this point. With each listen, I emotionally connect to a different song, but this one line in “this is me trying” really hits hard every time:

They told me all of my cages were mental
So I got wasted like all my potential. 

Just leaving this here so y’all can sob with me :fail:

Archived