💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is folklore helping anybody therapeutically?

holy scheisse

Featured Posts

holy scheisse

Folklore is literally making me sob and cry on a daily basis... I didn't know I needed this album, but I did. I think it's helping me grieve my ex. Music is so powerful y'all :( wanted to see if anybody else out there is getting healed by this emotional album besides me?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agunimon

I thought I was over my last relationship but somehow it managed to open that up and that's all I thought about when I listened to the record the first few times.

Kimmo

No I heard it twice and I seriously don’t get the hype so excuse my lack of taste 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2909190f49bfa4cdc2c9

Hottie Detector

holy scheisse
2 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

I thought I was over my last relationship but somehow it managed to open that up and that's all I thought about when I listened to the record the first few times.

Omg same. Tears and emotions I didn't know I still had are coming up. 

Agunimon
Just now, holy scheisse said:

Omg same. Tears and emotions I didn't know I still had are coming up. 

it was very strange. even stranger because I am still friends with her, and she is in a relationship that I support and I really hope it lasts. I even suggested she listen to the album also.

JRCF29

I cried when she announced it :madge:

for charts and sales reasons only:ally:

Don't Call Me Gaga

Curunir

It helped me fall asleep the other day :poot:

Spoiler

Jk, listened to it once, not my cup of tea and that's ok. I'm happy for her success anyway :diane:

Anderson123

My cat died exactly 2 weeks ago and I've had such a bad time dealing with that. The night Folklore came out I started listening to it but had to stop after like 6-7 songs. I don't think I'm in the mood for these type of songs right now but will be listening to it later.

holy scheisse
2 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

it was very strange. even stranger because I am still friends with her, and she is in a relationship that I support and I really hope it lasts. I even suggested she listen to the album also.

:hug: I guess part of you was still storing some unfinished emotional business despite wishing her well. Its crazy/amazing how sound can trigger your body n soul to just let it out.

holy scheisse
Just now, Anderson123 said:

My cat died exactly 2 weeks ago and I've had such a bad time dealing with that. The night Folklore came out I started listening to it but had to stop after like 6-7 songs. I don't think I'm in the mood for these type of songs right now but will be listening to it later.

I'm so sorry :( I dont blame you , sad music might not be a good coping strategy right now. 

Saint Hollywood

I’ve already had crying sessions to half of the album. :bear:

Her best album did that. :ally:

holy scheisse
12 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

Her best album did that. :ally:

That part... Is actually true :pray:. 

Archived