⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
society

Police Torture Women In LA

TheQueenLG

TRIGGER WARNING: Turn on the sound and look at what the pigs are doing to this woman. Listen for how many times the police use their tasers on one human being. F*cking disgusting. 

But it's just a few bad apples, right? F*ck all of them. 

The only good cop is a resigned or terminated cop: a cop that is off of our streets. 

The only path forward is to defund and abolish this terrorist police force. 

• Shook 6
  • Sad 18

StarstruckIllusion
Posted (edited)

There are no words...

Edited by StarstruckIllusion
  • Like 3

Lionel Ronaldo

Wtf this is disgusting! Why did they do that? Why aren't they stopping? This can kill someone right? 

Always be kind to others, you may need them once
  • Like 1

TheQueenLG
Just now, Lionel Ronaldo said:

Wtf this is disgusting! Why did they do that? Why aren't they stopping? This can kill someone right? 

Yes, they can kill someone... And not be arrested. It's their job. 

• Like 3

Lionel Ronaldo
6 minutes ago, TheQueenLG said:

Yes, they can kill someone... And not be arrested. It's their job. 

But tasering someone that many times can kill the person, right? God the police are really out to kill everyone they can..

Always be kind to others, you may need them once
  • Thanks 2

TheQueenLG
Just now, Lionel Ronaldo said:

But tasering someone that many times can kill the person, right? God the police are really out to kill everyone they can..

I'm not sure. But I know they don't care. 

• Like 2

Chris Thomason

Watching footage of what is going on everyday in America it's absolutely insane. This is so sad. The people that should be protecting you are failing you. My heart goes out to you, I hope change for the better comes out of all this.

• Like 5

SpamMusubi

sadistic f*cks

Sushi is my one true passion
  • Like 3

Rio

Why do I feel this whole **** could be some kind of tool of distraction? Or something maybe even Trump has influenced or organised so he can swoop in before the election, implement a monumental historic change so he can win the election and votes again? I dunno. Does he have that power? Or did the deep state do it to overthrow him?

I guess I'm just looking for answers on this disgusting barbarity. I have no words honestly. But if's something to think about 

Sepsami

Everytime I see a headline like this I hope it's exaggerated, but that's sadly never the case. What a disgrace.

• Like 1

TheQueenLG
Just now, Rio said:

Why do I feel this whole **** could be some kind of tool of distraction? Or something maybe even Trump has influenced or organised so he can swoop in before the election, implement a monumental historic change so he can win the election and votes again? I dunno. Does he have that power? Or did the deep state do it to overthrow him?

I guess I'm just looking for answers on this disgusting barbarity. I have no words honestly. But if's something to think about 

Honey, there is no use in creating conspiracy theories. BLM started during the Obama admin. What we are witnessing is evidence of the cause that is being protested. The protest is against the murder of Floyd and police brutality... This is just more of the same. Just because it is more visible now does not mean it wasn't happening before. 

Rio
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, TheQueenLG said:

Honey, there is no use in creating conspiracy theories. BLM started during the Obama admin. What we are witnessing is evidence of the cause that is being protested. The protest is against the murder of Floyd and police brutality... This is just more of the same. Just because it is more visible now does not mean it wasn't happening before. 

Unbelievable ****. I'm going to my first protest on Saturday in Cambridge 

Edited by Rio
  • YAAAS 1

Gagi

Don’t want this to come off the wrong way, but I just wanna be sure, before I share this, that the informations are true.

But where are is all this footage coming from now? It all is absolutely horrible, but right now that the BLM movement is back and stronger than ever it feels like there are also more police attacks than before. Why is that so?

TheQueenLG
Just now, Gagi said:

Don’t want this to come off the wrong way, but I just wanna be sure, before I share this, that the informations are true.

But where are is all this footage coming from now? It all is absolutely horrible, but right now that the BLM movement is back and stronger than ever it feels like there are also more police attacks than before. Why is that so?

There is no reason to believe that this is false. What about it could be false? 

Because the police are patrolling the streets as if they are a military force and are assaulting people at a rapid rate... As the BLM strengthens, the police are attempting to regain control and to maintain the white supremacist status quo. 

TimisaMonster

All the corrupt cops have been given authority by their wonderful tyrant Trump to use whatever force necessary on protesters...

This country will burn before the end of the year...a coup...civil war...massacres...idk

• Shook 1