💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion (Gaga single tracking: August)

Americano

Featured Posts

Lana's mediocre success is still a reason of Celebration :ray:

pressed  :ray:

jk xD

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nick4bty

I guess Young and Beautiful being played THREE times in the movie actually did have an impact on the public  :sweat:

Lol, three times? Interscope probably saw this as Lana's only opportunity to get a hit song and ran with it  :flop: Good for her though.

Mariah dropping hard, lol. Too bad. Good to see Avril slowly rising back up though. That seems to be the trend lately - premiere high, drop like a rock, then slowly rise back up.

Pure Adrenaline

It didnt break the debut record. She had already gone plat. before going #1

I was talking about Roman Reloaded 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Blank Space

This could be like Adele,first Lana's song to get spotted and then general publick will seek her real album and songs,and so that she will get famous in US not only in Europe.

Pure Adrenaline

This could be like Adele,first Lana's song to get spotted and then general publick will seek her real album and songs,and so that she will get famous in US not only in Europe.

sorry but the next diamond album status is reserved for ARTPOP hon  :ray:

Pure Adrenaline

Pink just scored her first 100M+ video as JGMAR is slaying all faves.....what's her next single thought 

Blank Space

sorry but the next diamond album status is reserved for ARTPOP hon  :ray:

I know she won't make that big spotlight but still I think she could be like Adele,after one succesful song big succes in US and WW :) Lana only needs US and ofcourse ARTPOP will go diamond status babe  :ray:

Pink just scored her first 100M+ video as JGMAR is slaying all faves.....what's her next single thought

True Love will be her next single.

BoobyFromPalestine

I only like Beam Me Up and Try from P!nk's new album ballads .. I much prefer Slut Like You, Here Comes the Weekend, Walk of Shame,etc. 

Ozzy8923

Lol, three times? Interscope probably saw this as Lana's only opportunity to get a hit song and ran with it  :flop: Good for her though.

Mariah dropping hard, lol. Too bad. Good to see Avril slowly rising back up though. That seems to be the trend lately - premiere high, drop like a rock, then slowly rise back up.

Except for Britney. Debut high and drop...

and drop...

and drop...

and then the final plummet. 

:emma:

Blank Space

14 :emo: this is more than I hoped for. Lana :legend:

You will see,she will end like Adele just with less sales :coffee:

Emvee

Young and Beautiful is a cute song, but it is no Rolling in the Deep.

I don't think it's the single that will propel her to superstardom. You can just thank The Great Gatsby for those inflated sales.

The remix of Cruise by Florida Georgia Line with Nelly is quite good. No wonder it's at #10 in iTunes. I love its country pop vibe. 

Archived