Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

The rumors are most likely true

Featured Posts

Just now, Magneto said:

Hyped for the album, but hate self titled albums as much as Gaga used to hate deluxe albums :messga:

They are polarizing in terms of how good they are too

220px-Beyonc%C3%A9_-_Beyonc%C3%A9.svg.pn

vs 

220px-Avril_lavigne_(album).png

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Hyped for the album, but hate self titled albums as much as Gaga used to hate deluxe albums :messga:

At least it’s not “Lady Gaga”, I feel like “Gaga” sounds better than “Lady Gaga” as a title. Both are better than “Stefani” tho.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

1 minute ago, Red said:

I think “Gaga” is a basic ass title but whatever, as long as the music is good she could name it I Be Flossin and I’d be okay

Jewels and Drugs rises from its well deserved grave

nattuggla

I would like to have an album reflecting on both parts, the "Lady" part and the "Gaga" part. Gaga said recently that ASIB inspires also her upcoming music so I would like to have power ballads on one side and (dance-)pop and more experimental music on the other side (SOPHIE, DJWS, BloodPop, Boys Noize).

josephalexander

GAGA is definitely the album title. Bookmark me. And I called it on Joanne being LG5 two weeks before, for the record. Here’s some evidence ladies:

- GAGA tattoo (obviously)

- “sorry Joanne, there’s a new girl in town... GAGA” at the JWT

- Haus members BEEN posting GAGA as the caption on various pictures of Ms. Germanotta throughout 2018

- it’s been a decade of Ms. GAGA’s career 

- it just fookin makes sense sistrens

- bookmark me :huntyga:

Magneto
Just now, Red said:

At least it’s not “Lady Gaga”, I feel like “Gaga” sounds better than “Lady Gaga” as a title. Both are better than “Stefani” tho.

Plus, I still hope to this day Joanne was her take on a self titled album. Still giving the concept a twist and not doing what everybody else does

Free my mind

1 minute ago, Magneto said:

Plus, I still hope to this day Joanne was her take on a self titled album. Still giving the concept a twist and not doing what everybody else does

I think if it was her intention she would have said so

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

True or not, the implications of a simple "G A G A" album title honestly could be incredible and brilliant. With the right visual packaging, thematic makeup of the music, and promotional roll out, it sounds like it could be one-two punch of grandiose/large, but to the point. An interesting flip from Joanne.

3 points in and ready for more

Just now, Miel said:

True or not, the implications of a simple "G A G A" album title honestly could be incredible and brilliant. With the right visual packaging, thematic makeup of the music, and promotional roll out, it sounds like it could be one-two punch of grandiose/large, but to the point. An interesting flip from Joanne.

The Joanne Monster kjflkdjslkdjfljdlkfsjdg

3 points in and ready for more

Ryusei

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno the joanne video thing is such a coincidence. I bet gaga didnt even know they were gonna do that back then. 

Musery

Archived