charts

Charts Discussion - 'A Star Is Born'

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

PanPikus
3 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

I got an error :poot:

Try again :derpga:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LittleMichael

YouTube in the last 24 hours

#178 (-12) Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - I'll Never Love Again (A Star Is Born)   1,003,816 views

Over 1M views per day again :vegas:

Andreu
23 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

Please guys, vote for Shallow. It's our biggest kind of HAC radio station. They played Shallow 3 times since it came out :ohwell: including one today. Maybe they will finally play it more!

https://www.radiozet.pl/Radio/Lista-przebojow

voted for Shallow and also for Happy now!

it must be the only chart where Olly Murs' moves is charting lmao

FfFfFfFF
5 hours ago, Adarsh Soni said:

God is a woman has no chance against Havana. Camila is Joanne's biggest competitor. 

It's Havana (Live). ;)

NewYorkCity

this is off topic but idk where to ask and here are the coolest members so yeah.

I want to buy the Joanne hat from the gaga store, but it says its sold out... has it been sold out for a long time?? will they put more?? I want to gift it to my mum for Xmas... 

Edible Cloud

A date for 'Cozy Little Christmas's MV ? :noparty:

I checked her Twitter account and i see only advertising (Shoe Line, Cover Girl, Xmas Merch, Amazon Music/Alexa), lol.

Edit: 'OT'

VoldeLorde2

I saw ASIB in IMAX last night and it was an experience. I felt my popcorn shake. Gaga looked so beautiful on that big screen and Bradley looked pretty tasty :icega:. At the end there was video of behind the scenes stuff. Bradley went in depth about how he wanted to shoot. He said that the color scheme was darker in the beginning because it was showcasing the descent of Jackson but got lighter near the end, showing the ascent of Ally. He was good director. He deserves manys awards. They both do. Everyone does. 

Spoiler

There was a hot guy there too, but I think he's a straighty because he had a girl with him. He looked to be in his 20's too, so 16 year old me had no chance anyway:selena:

asana15

Hmm... a pretty interesting post on Goldderby Best Actress forum from last night. Here it is:

I’m truly shocked at Gaga’s support and likeness proved today. 3 critic’s circles released today basically ignored ASIB but STILL nominated her. She got runner-up at NYFCC and then 5 nominations at the Grammys including the biggest ones (when her peak song Bad Romance couldn’t get it) besides a nomination for a flop song from her previous album.

Gaga’s effort in ASIB truly brought her to another level of perception from the industry. I gotta admit I love that but I’m shook by such support.

Also, has she missed a nomination yet? I’ve seen Olivia and Glenn and everybody else absent from one critics circle or another but Gaga is in all of them. She’s having more support than Bradley. That is bizarre impressive. However I truly don’t know where this overwhelming support will lead….

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_New_York_Film_Critics_Circle_Awards

Best Actress

Regina Hall – Support the Girls

Runner-up: Lady Gaga – A Star is Born

Best Cinematography

Alfonso Cuarón – Roma

Runner-up: Matthew Libatique – A Star is Born

Youtube :

I'll Never Love Again (Music Video) : 66M views

I'll Never Love Again (Audio) : 34M views 

Total : 100M views in 8 weeks :nooo:

bloody g