💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Biggest Gaga "Copy" reaches

Xoxo Adriana

Featured Posts

androiduser

well, rip off or not, the mermaid in a wheelchair is something sooooo detailed and specific that there's no excuse really.

For me the biggest reach is the Joanne/Music caparison, all because of a pink cowboy hat.

and another reach is the mechanical horse tweet.

ThisGuyTony

They tried. :ladyhaha:

Speaking of which, is PDLM still even around? Must be hard to keep up a blog for 7+ years about how much of a "flop/fad" an artist is. :smh:

Killa
5 hours ago, M Monstre said:

If I'm gonna be honest, I have never heard the similarities between Born This Way and Express Yourself. I guess the messages are similar, but sonically, they sound completely different to me.

Though its completely different the similarities are frightening.

The tempo is similar. Same harmony. The melody is similar in many parts

Like the most obvs really obvs ex

Chorus: if you want it right now, let him show you how

And then sing i was born this hey i was born this hey. Final part

And obvs theres the same drums exposed in the end of btw. 

Not cool

weed
5 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

In this article, I wanted to explore the many times Gaga was accused of plagiarism, a

Bich! I was not ready for this academic reading 

FfFfFfFF

There is also one article that claims Dancin' in Circles is a La Isla Bonita copy.

Luxe Ford

The weirdest reach to me is the comparisons between the Bad Romance video and Matthew Barney's (Björks buff ex-hubby) Cremaster Cycle epos.

cremaster3_1130_430_90_s_c1.jpg

I even sat through three tedious hours of Cremaster 3, the one that elicit most of the accusations, to see what it's all about.

Seeing Barnary's teeth smashed in only to be secreted at the other end in a dentist/gynecoligist chair is forever etched into my mind, but I don't quite get the comparisons.

The blorange stuff on his head looks like Gagas wig, though...

220px-Cremaster_3_Apprentice.jpg

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Xoxo Adriana
2 hours ago, ThisGuyTony said:

They tried. :ladyhaha:

Speaking of which, is PDLM still even around? Must be hard to keep up a blog for 7+ years about how much of a "flop/fad" an artist is. :smh:

Depressingly, they are indeed still trying, all those wasted years that have caused 0 effect on Gaga. All of their social medias, including Facebook, Instagram and Tumblr are still active. Saddest part is they are very active, yet haven't even managed to get past 1,000 followers in the 5 or so years they've been running. While Gaga fan pages on Instagram gain hundreds of new followers monthly, and they haven't even been around half the amount of time PDLM has been.

Honestly I visited their site like a few times for material and reference for one of my threads, however I don't pay attention anymore, those things bore me. Majority of their posts are either praising Madonna for being inactive in the music community, or bashing other female artists for their hard work. As a fan of both Madonna and Gaga, it disgusts me really. They're nothing but misogynistic, hypocritical bullies that use these exact qualities to promote Madonna. 

I'm pretty sure if Madonna herself saw all the sh*t they posted, she'd be disgusted herself.

Xoxo Adriana
1 hour ago, neptugne said:

Bich! I was not ready for this academic reading 

it was early when I wrote this :sharon:

knowing my half sleepy a*s self I probs thought I was J.K Rowling at the time.

Sebastiaan De Graaf

People copied Gaga. Gaga took Madonna outfits and made it her own. There is a difference:trollga:

Archived