Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Bey&Jay #6 in UK Mids

FRANZGA

Featured Posts

Miracle
19 minutes ago, YaaaasGaga said:

I think there's two reasons for this:

1) There's been little to no promo at all for it except for their joint tour (which doesn't seem to be the smash hit that everyone expected it to be)

2) The same problem that they're having with this and the tour is that their fan bases are just too different and the majority of each of their fan bases don't care much for the other artist, hence being less excited about their joint tour and joint music. The only reason I haven't been hyped about it or wanted tickets to their tour is because I only care about Beyonce and couldn't stand to sit through all of Jay Z's songs like I actually cared

1 is not an excuse. A surprise release was more than enough to pull the sales of Beyoncé and Lemonade. It clearly isn't working anymore, because 4:44 bombed and now, Everything is Love, despite having the unfloppable, unreachable "goddess" Beyoncé, is doing less sales first week than a jazz album featuring Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga.

2 isn't an excuse either. Had this album been released in 2015, it would have sold double or triple these sales. Maybe even more given the sales climate's gotten worse.

She should really get off that pedestal and promote, even if its just for her fans. I'm thankful we have Gaga, than even with a chronic illness, she gives interviews, makes public appeareances and TV performances on talk shows 

YaaaasGaga
1 minute ago, Miracle said:

1 is not an excuse. A surprise release was more than enough to pull the sales of Beyoncé and Lemonade. It clearly isn't working anymore, because 4:44 bombed and now, Everything is Love, despite having the unfloppable, unreachable "goddess" Beyoncé, is doing less sales first week than a jazz album featuring Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga.

2 isn't an excuse either. Had this album been released in 2015, it would have sold double or triple these sales. Maybe even more given the sales climate's gotten worse.

She should really get off that pedestal and promote, even if its just for her fand

I completely agree. I love the material she puts out almost every time but I definitely think the whole thing about people saying she's a God and her being on a pedestal is going to really hurt her now when she's flopping

2 hours ago, FRANZGA said:

2 George Ezra - Staying At Tamara's (14,823)

king of pop tbh:wub:

Psychic Guru

Wow i didn’t know George Ezra was doing so good in England with this album  :giveup:

Archived