Jump to content
I'll Never Love Again
question

Gaga Songs: is it a banger or a bop?

Featured Posts

juju

Let's restart this today, I have a few more I'm kind of on the fence with. :lolly: 

Ok... 

LoveGame (The Fame, 2008)

tumblr_mgv246JDoM1recpgeo1_500.gif

Banger? Or bop?

❤ x ❤

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phoebe Buffay
2 minutes ago, that juju said:

Let's restart this today, I have a few more I'm kind of on the fence with. :lolly: 

Ok... 

LoveGame (The Fame, 2008)

tumblr_mgv246JDoM1recpgeo1_500.gif

Banger? Or bop?

A TOTAL BANGER.

Something is wrong with the left phalange
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
juju
7 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

A TOTAL BANGER.

see, this one is almost a textbook definition of a bop to me, but a flawless bop :oprah: 

what makes it a banger to you :oprah: 

Edited by that juju
❤ x ❤

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phoebe Buffay
1 minute ago, that juju said:

see, this one is almost a textbook definition of a bop to me, but a flawless bop :oprah: 

what makes it a banger to you :oprah: 

The "I wanna take a ride on your disco stick" line is enough to make it a banger for me. :hor:

Something is wrong with the left phalange
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
juju

This one, like LoveGame, is a bit... on the fence for me.

The Cure (2017)

tumblr_ooj18nPNo61r8j1j3o5_r1_500.gif

❤ x ❤

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
A Hybrid

Bop = best with earphones alone

Banger = best live/in car with friends

LoveGame is a bop and The Cure is a banger. Yet LoveGame is the better song. It’s that simple ;)

I just wanted to be one of The Strokes
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
juju
2 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Bop = best with earphones alone

Banger = best live/in car with friends

these are pretty accurate along with how I classify them :lolly: !

❤ x ❤
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earthling

I would like to take this time to demonstrate the difference between a banger and a bop;

BOP:

 

BANGER:

 

 

Hope you enjoyed, I rest my case sistrens.

giphy.webp

 

*HRH Duchess of Teavana® Matcha Lemonade 🍵✨
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
juju
21 minutes ago, Earthling said:

I would like to take this time to demonstrate the difference between a banger and a bop;

BOP:

 

BANGER:

 

 

Hope you enjoyed, I rest my case sistrens.

giphy.webp

 

there we go!

meryl_gif_oscars.gif.CROP.original-origi

❤ x ❤
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
juju

This one should unanimously be the same for everyone but... bop? or Banger?

Dancin' In Circles (2016)

tumblr_ou471fvwrT1uf22zuo3_500.gif

❤ x ❤

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
A Hybrid
6 minutes ago, that juju said:

This one should unanimously be the same for everyone but... bop? or Banger?

Dancin' In Circles (2016)

tumblr_ou471fvwrT1uf22zuo3_500.gif

Neither tbh I don’t really listen to it... Bop? Maybe I’m mistaken because it’s in an album full of pop-rock songs and it’s a pop song with a lame beat.

Edited by A Hybrid
I just wanted to be one of The Strokes
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gardevoir
58 minutes ago, that juju said:

Let's restart this today, I have a few more I'm kind of on the fence with. :lolly: 

Ok... 

LoveGame (The Fame, 2008)

tumblr_mgv246JDoM1recpgeo1_500.gif

Banger? Or bop?

Kinky Bop :lolly:

🎃 Happy Gagaween 🎃 | Oh’ The taste of your lips I'm on a ride, You're TM06 I'm slippin' under
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gardevoir
9 minutes ago, that juju said:

This one should unanimously be the same for everyone but... bop? or Banger?

Dancin' In Circles (2016)

tumblr_ou471fvwrT1uf22zuo3_500.gif

Definitely a bop 

am I right :selena: 

Edited by Gardevoir
🎃 Happy Gagaween 🎃 | Oh’ The taste of your lips I'm on a ride, You're TM06 I'm slippin' under
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Evan Peters
13 minutes ago, that juju said:

This one should unanimously be the same for everyone but... bop? or Banger?

Dancin' In Circles (2016)

tumblr_ou471fvwrT1uf22zuo3_500.gif

bop. the beat is more get **** rather than dance around your room

emma roberts is an abuser
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×