iCpro 14,846 Posted December 6, 2017 Share Posted December 6, 2017 9 minutes ago, GagasPussy said: I do not understand why people are so appalled and shocked by the calamity and natural disasters that are happening around the world. America is going to be hit hard with more than just wildfires. Its going to get worse. This is the work of the Most High, The God of Israel. America is the boundary of wickedness and a land of great abominations. People are losing their homes, possessions and even lives, have some ****ing respect. 08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LePetitGAGABLover 21,234 Posted December 6, 2017 Share Posted December 6, 2017 11 minutes ago, GagasPussy said: I do not understand why people are so appalled and shocked by the calamity and natural disasters that are happening around the world. America is going to be hit hard with more than just wildfires. Its going to get worse. This is the work of the Most High, The God of Israel. America is the boundary of wickedness and a land of great abominations. Sis. I'll pray for you. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
GagasPussy 312 Posted December 6, 2017 Share Posted December 6, 2017 3 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said: Sis. I'll pray for you. I am going to pray for you. If you do not repent and live a righteous life, You will fall before divine judgement. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LePetitGAGABLover 21,234 Posted December 6, 2017 Share Posted December 6, 2017 Just now, GagasPussy said: I am going to pray for you. If you do not repent and live a righteous life, You will fall before divine judgement. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
GagasPussy 312 Posted December 6, 2017 Share Posted December 6, 2017 Just now, LePetitMonstr said: I won't bring it. The Most High Yah will do it. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,034 Posted December 6, 2017 Author Share Posted December 6, 2017 4 minutes ago, GagasPussy said: I am going to pray for you. If you do not repent and live a righteous life, You will fall before divine judgement. Your username is Gaga’s Pu$$y Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
GagasPussy 312 Posted December 7, 2017 Share Posted December 7, 2017 2 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said: Your username is Gaga’s Pu$$y Your point. I follow Yah's commadments, statues, and laws as instructed from the Torah. I am on a journey of salvation and repentance. I created this username prior to my spiritual rebirth. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALGAYDO 35,597 Posted December 7, 2017 Share Posted December 7, 2017 1 minute ago, GagasPussy said: Your point. I follow Yah's commadments, statues, and laws as instructed from the Torah. I am on a journey of salvation and repentance. I created this username prior to my spiritual rebirth. I think I just found my new favorite troll Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,034 Posted December 7, 2017 Author Share Posted December 7, 2017 9 minutes ago, GagasPussy said: Your point. I follow Yah's commadments, statues, and laws as instructed from the Torah. I am on a journey of salvation and repentance. I created this username prior to my spiritual rebirth. When did you begin your spiritual rebirth? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
GagasPussy 312 Posted December 7, 2017 Share Posted December 7, 2017 21 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said: When did you begin your spiritual rebirth? It has happened recently. I used to be a sodomite, an idolater, and a man drenched in sin. I am repenting and asking God for forgiveness. I still love Gaga but I am not worshipper her nor placing her on the same level as the Most High in Heaven. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,034 Posted December 7, 2017 Author Share Posted December 7, 2017 8 minutes ago, GagasPussy said: It has happened recently. I used to be a sodomite, an idolater, and a man drenched in sin. I am repenting and asking God for forgiveness. I still love Gaga but I am not worshipper her nor placing her on the same level as the Most High in Heaven. Looks like you found The Cure. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
GagasPussy 312 Posted December 7, 2017 Share Posted December 7, 2017 1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said: Looks like you found The Cure. I bow down to pray.... Lord showed me the way cut through all this worn out leather Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
rpggal 332 Posted December 7, 2017 Share Posted December 7, 2017 1 hour ago, LePetitMonstr said: WTF California. This is INSANE omg. Look at all the wildfires as of now. @rpggal I hope your OK sis. Ill pray that nothing happens to you. Thanks, LAFD haven't given an official update since this morning, and UCLA said it was going to give a tentative announcement "shortly after 4 pm" and they still haven't posted it. My roommates are all leaving but I need to stay in West LA as long as UCLA isn't evacuated. My clinic director even sent out an email reminding us that we still had to pick up a bunch of **** for our exams by this Friday afternoon. >_> Oops, they finally sent out the text saying everything will be up and running as normal tomorrow. Great. Lmao Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.