Morphine Prince 110,034 Posted December 6, 2017 Share Posted December 6, 2017 This is near the The Getty Center in Los Angeles. Fire in Ventura Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LittleMonster20 9,900 Posted December 6, 2017 Share Posted December 6, 2017 Omg I hope everyone there is okay Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
buttsicle 6,484 Posted December 6, 2017 Share Posted December 6, 2017 Holy sh!t. That hill or mountain in the video looks like an actual volcano edit: it's just some trees but from the distance it looked like a burning hill I'm hoping everyone is safe there. WOOHOO YAHAA Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
GypsyBabe 22,836 Posted December 6, 2017 Share Posted December 6, 2017 I’m obviously more concerned about loss of life and peoples homes, but this is dangerously close to the Getty ⚯͛ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DiscoHeaven23 35,007 Posted December 6, 2017 Share Posted December 6, 2017 Its so sad. I was just watching The Real and they said the fire is by the studio and host Adrienne said her house is on fire Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,034 Posted December 6, 2017 Author Share Posted December 6, 2017 Just now, DiscoHeaven23 said: Its so sad. I was just watching The Real and they said the fire is by the studio and host Adrienne said her house is on fire Omg I feel so bad for her. I’ve always liked her Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DiscoHeaven23 35,007 Posted December 6, 2017 Share Posted December 6, 2017 1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said: Omg I feel so bad for her. I’ve always liked her She's a sweetie. her eyes started to water a bit Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,034 Posted December 6, 2017 Author Share Posted December 6, 2017 Imagine if UCLA burns down... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jinzo 9,639 Posted December 6, 2017 Share Posted December 6, 2017 Poor wild animals living in the mountains Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tom Nook 37,820 Posted December 6, 2017 Share Posted December 6, 2017 It’s literally hell out here I remember having a brush fire near my house and it was terrifying Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tonymel 100 Posted December 6, 2017 Share Posted December 6, 2017 18 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said: Imagine if UCLA burns down... I'm a student here at UCLA. Currently in class lol. The fire definitely won't reach campus. The wind is nowhere near as strong as it was yesterday so I'm confident the firefighters will contain it in time! I just feel for all the deer and other wildlife in the mountains Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,034 Posted December 6, 2017 Author Share Posted December 6, 2017 1 minute ago, Tonymel said: I'm a student here at UCLA. Currently in class lol. The fire definitely won't reach campus. The wind is nowhere near as strong as it was yesterday so I'm confident the firefighters will contain it in time! I just feel for all the deer and other wildlife in the mountains Ok, that’s good. Looks very scary. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest ARTPOPSlays Posted December 6, 2017 Share Posted December 6, 2017 l hope everyone is okay Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lion Heart 15,041 Posted December 6, 2017 Share Posted December 6, 2017 ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lion Heart 15,041 Posted December 6, 2017 Share Posted December 6, 2017 ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.