đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga will ever have a WW hit again?

theahsfan

Featured Posts

hausofbrice
2 minutes ago, GaGaAst said:

NOW THAT SHE SOMEWHAT GOT RESPECT OF GP AND CRITICS SHE WILL  NOW RELEASE FRANKENSTEIN AND SLAY US. JUST LIKE HER RECENT INSTAGRAM POST

yall still aren't over frankenstein yet?

anyways, yeah she does have more respect than ever from the GP now!

giphy.gif

xoxo, brice ♡

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this bitch figured out how to use Instagram properly, she'd be smart enough to figure out how to promote ha music :poot:

I don't think so. She's been very lazy with promo and she hasn't work with decent producers. DJWS is alright but he can't make a hit. I also don't even think she knows what a hit sounds like these days. She said herself that every song on ARTPOP was meant to be a hit, and if she truly thought that, then she has no idea what a hit is. I hope she proves me wrong though! 

IAmNotHere1997

Honestly, yes. With songs like DWUW and TC, she really had potential, but they both didn't had a MV to help them. In my country (Romania), DWUW peaked at #38 with only radio airplay, her highest position since Born This Way (#17). And for example, Judas barely reached #47 with 0 radio airplay, just strong TV airplay.

If she plays her cards correctly then yes. She needs to fix her image with the GP, maybe go away for a bit... And then come back with an unstoppable smash hit that defies the law of pop culture.

GaGaAst
6 minutes ago, itsbriceidk said:

yall still aren't over frankenstein yet?

anyways, yeah she does have more respect than ever from the GP now!

giphy.gif

Just wanted to use recent hot tea. Its cold you know so:reductive: 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

ryhanna
3 minutes ago, FABian said:

If she plays her cards correctly then yes. She needs to fix her image with the GP, maybe go away for a bit... And then come back with an unstoppable smash hit that defies the law of pop culture.

That's the opposite of what I feel would work for her lol. It'd just destroy her momentum, her image is already fine. She just needs a good song and good marketing 

hausofbrice
Just now, GaGaAst said:

Just wanted to use recent hot tea. Its cold you know so:reductive: 

trying to boil it again? :bon:

good luck, LMs will believe anything they read typically

giphy.gif

xoxo, brice ♡

RochestrMonstr
3 minutes ago, FABian said:

How is her image damaged with the GP? Like, at all? 

She needed to go away for a while after the BTW era, when she was overexposed, hence the "blackout".   Why would she need to do that now? 

DeanWinchester
2 hours ago, Robo Ga said:

the fact that The Cure totally failed to catch onto American radio is very clear evidence of that

But it did. There just wasn't enough steam for it because she could not promote due to Sonja's passing and ASIB

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

1 minute ago, RochestrMonstr said:

How is her image damaged with the GP? Like, at all? 

She needed to go away for a while after the BTW era, when she was overexposed, hence the "blackout".   Why would she need to do that now? 

I never said it was damaged. 

RochestrMonstr
Just now, FABian said:

I never said it was damaged. 

True, but you said she needed to fix her image, and I don't understand why she would need to do that.  

3 minutes ago, RochestrMonstr said:

True, but you said she needed to fix her image, and I don't understand why she would need to do that.  

I phrased it wrong.

I think her image is fine right now, but she hasn't really gone away. Even when she was away from pop she was still doing Jazz... I just think a little scarcity would do her well.. Just my opinion though

Robo Ga
3 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

But it did. There just wasn't enough steam for it because she could not promote due to Sonja's passing and ASIB

Radio programmers did not keep it on regular rotation long enough for it to catch on, I seriously doubt any promotion would have significantly helped. If it had been kept on regular rotation it would have gained streaming power etc,  but programmers are undeniably losing faith in Gaga's ability to capture interest in main demographics - largely due to the flop of PI

🤖⚡️

2 hours ago, Lukas10495 said:

if rihanna can manage to have a ww hit, surely gaga can, if she wants to and makes proper promo

Rihanna has 14 #1's. Gaga has 3? I mean in the US. WW still Rihanna is far ahead. :/  You can't compare their singles power. Gaga is bigger on every other department except singles unfortunately.

OT: I still hear The Cure on the radio here in Greece and  radios hadn't played Gaga since Applause so i guess it's a good thing! Maybe she can get a hit but it has to be super catchy and radio-friendly.

Archived