Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
society

Slower Population Growth: G7 Nation Statistics Show


Economy

Featured Posts

Economy
49 minutes ago, Balenciaga said:

I wonder if these birth rates will ever start increasing again or if they will just keep falling :hmm:

Values have changed. People want to have fun longer, focus on getting into careers longer and settle down later... this results in less babies

 

i doubt that will reverse majorly anytime soon

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay

I can see why. Children are expansive. If I get a job and have a house and family. I'll have  semi-little disposable income. But if I just get a small apartment and no kids, I'll be able to have a sizable amount of disposable income.

**** children. I'll keep the money.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Economy
30 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

I can see why. Children are expansive. If I get a job and have a house and family. I'll have  semi-little disposable income. But if I just get a small apartment and no kids, I'll be able to have a sizable amount of disposable income.

**** children. I'll keep the money.

But raising kids didnt only start to cost money now

 

so its like i told the user above. Change of values

Link to post
Share on other sites

Born To Slay
7 minutes ago, Economy said:

But raising kids didnt only start to cost money now

 

so its like i told the user above. Change of values

Oh of course lol, I was just saying why I don't want kids. I was kidding about other people sharing the same reason.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Economy
3 hours ago, Born To Slay said:

Oh of course lol, I was just saying why I don't want kids. I was kidding about other people sharing the same reason.

Oh ok

 

i dont want kids myself either 😅

Link to post
Share on other sites

NewUsername
19 hours ago, SEXODUS said:

Must be the gays :gaycat:

was gonna say this, inb4 some catholic extremists blame the gays "IT'S ALL THEIR FAULT" :smh: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Economy said:

Values have changed. People want to have fun longer, focus on getting into careers longer and settle down later... this results in less babies

 

i doubt that will reverse majorly anytime soon

 

 

Also wages aren't keeping up with rent/tuition increases, cost of living, inflation, etc. It takes longer to get "settled" in a career, build stability and a safety net. I feel people may not be ready to have children in their mid-twenties anymore.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Irrelevant
20 hours ago, FrankGutz said:

now we only need this to happen to South America and Middle East, welp, China and India needs to chill

China is slowing down too, they just recently allowed people to have a second child :ladyhaha:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Economy
1 hour ago, xKorix said:

Also wages aren't keeping up with rent/tuition increases, cost of living, inflation, etc. It takes longer to get "settled" in a career, build stability and a safety net. I feel people may not be ready to have children in their mid-twenties anymore.

There have been moments in history where average people were poorer than now and birth rates were higher. What ur saying may play a role of course but i dont think its just that

 

the problem isnt just pay. Modern generation demands more things. Young people today spend more on electronics, entertainment, going out etc whereas older generation used to save up to get married then start a family

 

Nothing wrong with living and getting more out of youth. But theres a cost associated with modern living and so stagnant wages are only a slice of the pie... peoples modern standards also raise costs

Link to post
Share on other sites

Economy
58 minutes ago, Adakam said:

Overpopulation is what will destroy the world, so this is great news

Meh. World population is due to peak in our lifetime

Link to post
Share on other sites

Solitaiire
On 20/11/2017 at 10:10 PM, PunkTheFunk said:

The trend of decreasing births begins when Born This Way was released :giveup: Gaga's impact :giveup:

Lady-Gaga-PHNAT-RCF-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-1.j

omg 2011 Gaga released BTW and on 2016 Joanne:udidnt: does this mean Joanne is gonna increase Birth rates with DIC? I can already feel the growth in population

Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Economy said:

Values have changed. People want to have fun longer, focus on getting into careers longer and settle down later... this results in less babies

 

i doubt that will reverse majorly anytime soon

 

 

Trend in Germany is changing. Birth rates are growing again 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...