💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

AMA's announcement about Gaga's performance

Rifek

Featured Posts

Los Angeles, CA (November 14, 2017) – dlck clark productions and ABC announced today that global icon, Lady Gaga, multi-platinum singer/songwriter and actor, Nick Jonas, and multi-platinum singer-songwriter, Shawn Mendes, have joined the roster of superstar performers for the “2017 American Music Awards.”  LIVE from her Joanne World Tour stop in Washington D.C. at Capital One Arena, during this year’s awards show, Gaga will take the stage for a rendition of her Billboard Hot 100 synth-pop single on the healing effects of love, “The Cure.” Nick Jonas will perform his romantic pop single “Find You,” which has hit Billboard’s pop airplay and sales charts. Shawn Mendes will rock the crowd with his Top 40 radio No. 1 single “There’s Nothing Holdin’ Me Back” from his second studio album Illuminate, which hit No. 1 on the Billboard 200 albums chart. The “2017 American Music Awards,” the world’s largest fan-voted awards show where music enthusiasts watch their favorite artists and pop culture icons come together to honor idols, newcomers and record-breakers in the contemporary music scene, will celebrate 45 years of music live from the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles on Sunday, November 19, 2017 at 8:00pm ET on ABC.

https://www.theamas.com/2017/11/shawn-mendes-nick-jonas-and-lady-gaga-to-perform/

Now you can all stop the drama about new song being performed and fix it with your love hunties :lolly:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Notthebling

I'm done 

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

Notthebling

BOBBY WE TRUSTED YOU.

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

chromaticainmyhead
4 minutes ago, Kefir said:

Billboard Hot 100 synth-pop single

:lolly:

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

CautiousLurker

tumblr_lxf5e75rQV1qdy6jpo2_250.gif

Men are naturally more dominating, aggressive, and logical thinking because we have balls.

AlexanderMagno

I'm starting to think the plan was to release the song in November all along. The February release was defnitely rushed. Why? (I have a few ideas why, but I don't you all to come at me)

Archived