💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Don't get that hyped about new Gaga music

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino
54 minutes ago, that juju said:

not trying to shade Gaga either, I understand it's probably difficult getting every single idea off the ground and out into the world

It's okay. Sometimes she just gets too excited about a project that she can't keep it all to herself :green:

Just now, Bambino said:

It's okay. Sometimes she just gets too excited about a project that she can't keep it all to herself :green:

precisely :laughga: I say let her live, it's cool if I never hear a song a few select fans got to hear ( :madge: ) I'll live :selena: 

❤ x ❤

RAMROD

Just words of caution, if y’all melting down on the supposed release date later this month and blame it on Gaga when she have nothing to do with building these false hope, I will be one of the first person to jump on you. So let me stay nice and please don’t do those thing, OK? :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

This reminds me of the Sire situation, which never saw the light of day.

She sings unreleased songs sometimes backstage for fans. It's nothing new. She did it with Princess Die (and then on the tour), Sire and now Frankenstein. She hasn't released them in the past tho.

And AMAs are not going to stream a concert. That's too much effort. AMAs are not really a platform to debut music tbh.

BYE

2 hours ago, Bambino said:

A DJ just confirmed that she'll debut a new song at the AMAs, which isn't really a confirmation because Gaga has a concert on the AMAs date.

Can I just say that it’s really suspicious that this DJ knew the name of an unreleased song that only serious Gaga fans know of because she sang it backstage to a handful of people. It seems like a reach to call this anything other than some form of confirmation, unless this DJ really did some intense digging to create a false rumor. 

Archived