Jump to content
politics

Ivanka Trump ALSO used personal email for govt work


manicholic

Featured Posts

manicholic

The release follows news that her husband, Jared Kushner used a private email account to communicate with other administration officials about White House business.

 

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lock Her Up too!  Her and Jared can eat jailhouse pickle relish together.  How romantic. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw
Link to post
Share on other sites

All these losers need to get out of the White House and then it needs to be shut down for a good four year deep cleaning ritual. I'll bring the hoses and stuff. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw
Link to post
Share on other sites

President Trump

Hillary deleted tens of thousands of emails when the government requested them. Kushner and Ivanka have not. 

Ma ma pa pa pa
Link to post
Share on other sites

ZiggyZiggs
1 minute ago, President Trump said:

Hillary deleted tens of thousands of emails when the government requested them. Kushner and Ivanka have not. 

ofc you'd say that :awkney: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

ALGAYDO
3 minutes ago, President Trump said:

Hillary deleted tens of thousands of emails when the government requested them. Kushner and Ivanka have not. 

Can I just say that you’re the best troll account that has ever graced this cult site? :toofunny:

Link to post
Share on other sites

President Trump
Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

ofc you'd say that :awkney: 

It's a fact, not even partisan. It's just a fact. The problem with the Democrats is that they treat their constituents like idiots. Everything they do is feelings-based. People can see through it and analyze every situation as objectively as they can. If the Democrats had arguments derived from logic then that would be one thing, but this is just another piece of propaganda. 

Ma ma pa pa pa
Link to post
Share on other sites

President Trump
Just now, HOMODRAKE said:

Can I just say that you’re the best troll account that has ever graced this cult site? :toofunny:

Well I've been here since I think 2010, but I mean everything I say.

Ma ma pa pa pa
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...