Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Gaga Get Well Projects! The Collective thread

Seeka

Featured Posts

littlepotter
28 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Hmm, could we easily collect images, fanletters, the like, and separate them by categories, making them easier to find?

I was thinking something like Wix, since it's prettier and could grab more attention, but if you're experienced and can decorate wordpress, we can do that. How quickly d you think you can get it up?

here's my own blog for reference https://averyawkwardblog.wordpress.com/ of course with a prettier template, this is an old one. you can put all the posts into categories, create different pages, put widgets etc

i have no experience or ever seen a wix site so maybe that would be more fitting, it's up to you

chaeri pls

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you guys end up doing a website let me know!! I do digital marketing so I could definitely add a few bells and whistles :hug:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

56 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

here's my own blog for reference https://averyawkwardblog.wordpress.com/ of course with a prettier template, this is an old one. you can put all the posts into categories, create different pages, put widgets etc

i have no experience or ever seen a wix site so maybe that would be more fitting, it's up to you

45 minutes ago, Gretchen said:

If you guys end up doing a website let me know!! I do digital marketing so I could definitely add a few bells and whistles :hug:

I like he wordpress blog, it'll work for what we need. Think you two can work together? I don't want one person to be stressed out doing a job by themselves. Plus with both of you running the site it'd be easier t deal with the submissions.

• PartySick pinned this topic
Earthling

I love this idea! Let me know if there I anything I can do to help! I don't have much experience with website building (not sure if tumblr HTML counts lol) but I can do some Photoshop if that's helpful plus of I'd love to make some art for Gaga! :heart:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

3 minutes ago, erikaisamonster said:

I LOVE THIS!!! I want to make a video ! ❤️

Go right on ahead! I'll collect it in the thread!

Just now, GypsyBabe said:

Oh what a wonderful idea. How can I help? 

Well you can send us fanart, a letter (if physical, you can scan it or take a picture of it), any photoshopped pictures you've done of Gaga, pictures of you with Gaga, stories of how Gaga has inspired you, whatever! Though we don't have the site up yet.

I'm also doing audio projects.

GypsyBabe
5 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Well you can send us fanart, a letter (if physical, you can scan it or take a picture of it), any photoshopped pictures you've done of Gaga, pictures of you with Gaga, stories of how Gaga has inspired you, whatever! Though we don't have the site up yet.

Okay, I will definitely do something. I want all of us to drown out the negative voices. :unicorn:

⚯͛

Just now, GypsyBabe said:

Okay, I will definitely do something. I want all of us to drown out the negative voices. :unicorn:

Hopefully. This thing hasn't gained much traction. But I think I'm about to change that, I think.

10 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Go right on ahead! I'll collect it in the thread!

I'm also doing audio projects.

I'll try to write something :hug:

Are you still planning on doing the video?

31 minutes ago, Earthling said:

I love this idea! Let me know if there I anything I can do to help! I don't have much experience with website building (not sure if tumblr HTML counts lol) but I can do some Photoshop if that's helpful plus of I'd love to make some art for Gaga! :heart:

Okays. Feel free to create art and maybe even photoshop some things! Do whatever you want, as long as it's positive!

1 minute ago, MrA said:

I'll try to write something :hug:

Are you still planning on doing the video?

I think people are doing separate videos.  I haven't started anything myself besides heading up this. All of this.

• Zilla featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived