JusKeepBreathin 19,311 Posted August 29, 2017 Share Posted August 29, 2017 http://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/28/mueller-investigation-republicans-russia-242108 Republican floats measure to kill Mueller probe after 6 months. Rep. Ron DeSantis (R-Fla.) is pushing an amendment to severely curtail special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia. DeSantis has put forward a provision that would halt funding for Mueller’s probe six months after the amendment’s passage. It also would prohibit Mueller from investigating matters that occurred before June 2015, when Trump launched his presidential campaign. Several House Democrats are pushing amendments to protect the Mueller probe. Rep. Ron DeSantis (left, with Rep. Jim Jordan) "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Eighteen 5,430 Posted August 29, 2017 Share Posted August 29, 2017 florida is seriously on my hit list Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
heda97 2,399 Posted August 29, 2017 Share Posted August 29, 2017 Republicans are pigs inside human bodies. Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JusKeepBreathin 19,311 Posted August 29, 2017 Author Share Posted August 29, 2017 1 minute ago, Eighteen said: florida is seriously on my hit list I'm from Florida. This sucks. "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Eighteen 5,430 Posted August 29, 2017 Share Posted August 29, 2017 Just now, JustLikeHoney said: I'm from Florida. This sucks. my bad; i was just mad <3 <3 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PaperIz 7,354 Posted August 29, 2017 Share Posted August 29, 2017 It's like Republicans try their hardest to be evil Human generated art Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
sarahb 17,258 Posted August 29, 2017 Share Posted August 29, 2017 Everytime I read the title I stop before I read the word 'probe' Do you feel him sir? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JusKeepBreathin 19,311 Posted August 29, 2017 Author Share Posted August 29, 2017 4 minutes ago, Eighteen said: my bad; i was just mad <3 <3 I know. I'm furious too. "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.