Born To Slay 10,996 Posted July 20, 2017 Share Posted July 20, 2017 I hate his politics but I hope he gets better Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mikey Monster 1,561 Posted July 20, 2017 Share Posted July 20, 2017 Horrible. Hope he kicks cancers ass! ❤️🙏 Mikey McCampbell Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 174,934 Posted July 20, 2017 Share Posted July 20, 2017 49 minutes ago, MJHolland said: Devastating news. I had a feeling something wasn't right. I disagree with him a lot but I know he's a good man. Yeah, I've usually considered him one of the more tolerable people in the establishment GOP. Here's hoping he's able to make a recovery. Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Whispering 18,865 Posted July 20, 2017 Share Posted July 20, 2017 I may not agree with him on many political issues, but I've always admired him as a person. He's one of the few Republicans on the hill that have tried to put the country first, when they can. He has an aggressive form of brain cancer. My thoughts go out to him and his family. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gabeoz 7,915 Posted July 20, 2017 Share Posted July 20, 2017 15 hours ago, FATCAT said: Trump can eat a ****. *takes a look at your campaign* Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lion Heart 15,041 Posted July 20, 2017 Share Posted July 20, 2017 15 hours ago, WildAmerican said: Trump's probably upset - LOL You're not paying attention. ---- My thoughts go to John McCain and his family. ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JusKeepBreathin 19,311 Posted July 20, 2017 Share Posted July 20, 2017 terrible. i hope he recovers. "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FATCAT 60,984 Posted July 20, 2017 Share Posted July 20, 2017 39 minutes ago, gabeoz said: *takes a look at your campaign* Jokes man. They're funny. This kitten over here (meow) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Economy 53,166 Posted July 20, 2017 Share Posted July 20, 2017 17 hours ago, FATCAT said: I wonder if the tumor has been causing his recent issues with memory/speech. During the Comey hearing a few weeks back he was almost impossible to understand, and there was speculation of his condition. I hope he can recover well, and I hope he can live out his retirement in peace. Unfortunately brain cancer is one if the hardest to treat/survive. It joins the ranks of other hard to cure cancers such as pancreatic cancer I have an aunt from USA, Massachussets that just died from pancreatic cancer She was fine one moment, then got diagnosed with pancreatic cancer... died 2 weeks later I spoke on the phone with her less than 24h before she died. She was still awake and self-aware and made sense... it killed her so fast Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
WildAmerican 13,672 Posted July 20, 2017 Share Posted July 20, 2017 4 hours ago, Lion Heart said: LOL You're not paying attention. ---- My thoughts go to John McCain and his family. nnnnnnn you with your selective quoting..... the other part negates your sentiment. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.