charts

Chart Discussion: The Cure / Joanne

Noah

Featured Posts

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fame IV

For those comparing BA to TC, don't forget TC spent the first 3 days at #1 on iTunes (and it's not about being eateab by 3 black guys like a buffet).

A Star is Born ⭐

Monstersspain
4 minutes ago, Feslon said:

:nails:

Y'all got wrong! She already jumped 7 spots ans it's coming, definitely Queen of Kangaroos

Hennywise

Is Capitol gonna replace it with the no rap version? :gum:

eta: they didn't :poot:

Fame IV
5 minutes ago, JPM said:

No one can ever beat the last chance nonsense. Truly a fanfiction. Saving a song that does better on streaming with a YT video by our YT fad is truly smth else. I will laugh so hard once TC video is out and the song drops from the top 50 on itunes. I am that traumatised from the MR video.

And then MR had its last chance to shine as a Billboard top 5 hit and radio hit 

A Star is Born ⭐

Just now, Fame IV said:

And then MR had its last chance to shine as a Billboard top 5 hit and radio hit 

and platinum certified

𝕞đ•Ș đ•“đ•šđ•˜đ•˜đ•–đ•€đ•„ 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞đ•Ș đ•šđ•€ 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

1 minute ago, Fame IV said:

For those comparing BA to TC, don't forget TC spent the first 3 days at #1 on iTunes (and it's not about being eateab by 3 black guys like a buffet).

TC is far more mainstream tho, it literally sounds like a Purpose reject with a Mariah late 90s influence, not that this is a bad thing, Purpose is a great album, it popularised trop pop just like TF popularised electro pop

btw, TC gets its biggest midday update on Spo today with over 1.8 streams, hit incoming

Monsterish

I've read many ppl feeling bad for Katy Perry and Flop Appétit and I don't, lol :giggle: 

I can't forget Gaga's 2013 yet :nails:

junolxf
5 minutes ago, JPM said:

No one can ever beat the last chance nonsense. Truly a fanfiction. Saving a song that does better on streaming with a YT video by our YT fad is truly smth else. I will laugh so hard once TC video is out and the song drops from the top 50 on itunes. I am that traumatised from the MR video.

Listen, if TC flops, it flops. What tf can we do about it? But I can't stand stupidity and lack of common sense. 

That's it. Bye. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

JohnyTheSame
Just now, Lil Mxnster said:

I've read many ppl feeling bad for Katy Perry and Flop Appétit and I don't, lol :giggle: 

weak people wants revenge, strong forgives, powerfull ignores... be part of the last 2 ;)

Just now, Lil Mxnster said:

Its interscope's fault ARTPOP flopped, bad management, overexposure during btw era with all the 100 daily promo appearances (read that little promoters). Single campaigns butchered, material leaking, gosh... no one will ever beat this trainwreck. The album is gold, tho. 

Fiona Apple
3 minutes ago, JPM said:

TC is far more mainstream tho, it literally sounds like a Purpose reject with a Mariah late 90s influence,this is a bad thing, Purpose is a basic album, it popularised trop pop just like TF popularised electro pop

btw, TC gets its biggest midday update on Spo today with over 1.8 streams, hit incoming

Fixed it for you

• Admin locked this topic

Archived