Lady Gaga

[grand canyon's biggest gap]

Rihanna

[hell and ****]

Katy Perry

thnx

:worship:

:tea:

I completely agree with this. I agree with it so much that I'll take the warning points. I don't care. :ohwell:

Oyemiamor

And I love how many discounted albums are in the Top 10 right now

Guns and Roses Greatest Hits is really an epic record though. I highly recommend it!

I counted how many great classic rock albums that I have that are discounted and it is over half of them! I guess I know where my allegiance lies.

katycatrihlover

Huney so what if rihanna or katy doesn't write theory one songs no one cares! Id rather them hire songwriters to make amazing songs, the public doesnt care wjo wrote the song look at gaga she tried to succeed with born this way but she obvoously didn't stick with rob fusari look at born this way please :-) anyways once I see gaga on the top ten again ill truly see the light.

I understand how you can become offended by what is said about Katy in this thread since most of it isn't nice. However, to insinuate that Katy Perry is at a superior level to Lady Gaga is laughable. I like Katy a lot and I think she is very talented and plays a considerable role in the making of her music but Lady Gaga is far above Katy both in terms of talent, songwriting, and performance ability. Rihanna doesn't even bother to TRY to write her own songs. In all 6 of her albums, I have not seen ONE songwriting credit with Rihanna's name on it and I'm not even gonna get into Rihanna's live singing. Again, I like her music and I think she is remotely talented but don't come onto a Lady Gaga fan-site and expect us to think that they are better than Gaga. Yes, they're more commercially successful but that doesn't mean that they have earned the title of Queen of Pop, even Gaga has yet to reach Queen of Pop status.

ON TOPIC: Lights is in the top 10 on itunes! :worship:

I understand how you can become offended by what is said about Katy in this thread since most of it isn't nice. However, to insinuate that Katy Perry is at a superior level to Lady Gaga is laughable. I like Katy a lot and I think she is very talented and plays a considerable role in the making of her music but Lady Gaga is far above Katy both in terms of talent, songwriting, and performance ability. Rihanna doesn't even bother to TRY to write her own songs. In all 6 of her albums, I have not seen ONE songwriting credit with Rihanna's name on it and I'm not even gonna get into Rihanna's live singing. Again, I like her music and I think she is remotely talented but don't come onto a Lady Gaga fan-site and expect us to think that they are better than Gaga. Yes, they're more commercially successful but that doesn't mean that they have earned the title of Queen of Pop, even Gaga has yet to reach Queen of Pop status.

Oyemiamor

Question, how do you ignore users again? I thought there used to be a button on their posts but I can't find it anymore?

Arturo

Huney so what if rihanna or katy doesn't write theory one songs no one cares! Id rather them hire songwriters to make amazing songs, the public doesnt care wjo wrote the song look at gaga she tried to succeed with born this way but she obvoously didn't stick with rob fusari look at born this way please :-) anyways once I see gaga on the top ten again ill truly see the light.

BTW had 4 Top 10's 1 of them being a number one for 6 weeks.

Please leave. You're acting as though BTW was a flop.

TTT's singles did worse than BTW's

And last time I checked Gaga music >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Generic crap like "cAliFornIa gUrlz d3r unForGetaBle"

Shadow

You've been warned. Enjoy your ban.

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

I do agree with katycatrihlover when he/she said that the general public doesn't care about who writes a song. That is true. But as a fan of pop music I like knowing that an artist put in some work with songwriting. I realize this seems ironic because I stan for Britney, but I am fully aware of the fact that there are many songs where Britney goes uncredited for and that she has songs that she wrote herself on her albums (unlike Rihanna). Again, I have NOTHING against Katy because at least she has songwriting credits on her songs. This is based more on Rihanna.

Finally! :) Took what... Like a year?

Shadow

Question, how do you ignore users again? I thought there used to be a button on their posts but I can't find it anymore?

Go to your user settings and if you look at the options on the left, you will see "Ignore preferences" and it will give you the option to ignore a user's posts, signatures, private messages, and even from the chat room. All you need to do is log in their username.

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

jhonyguy04

btw had 4 top ten hits. 3 of them were hits, with longevity and good radio play. i dont blame you for being mad though. a lot of monsters are pressed of katy, including myself.