Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion: Joanne / Million Reasons

Noah

Featured Posts

KingOfSpain
14 minutes ago, ARTnFAME said:

What happened to A-No:emma:

They saw the light and started to support the better song Diamond Heart clearly is.

They'll eventually support Dancin' In Circles as the third single when they finally learn how to appreciate ART. Talent always wins.

giphy.gif

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
junolxf
1 minute ago, Matteo Remondi said:

Green Light from 19 to 39 omg

PI teas. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

JohnWayne23
18 minutes ago, LuksGa said:

#14 No Frauds (NEW)

Queen of getting songs that ALMOST make the top 10

Your Love: #14

Moment For Life: #13

Pound the Alarm: #15

Only: #12

Truffle Butter: #14

No Frauds: #14

JustAnotherDay
2 minutes ago, KingOfSpain said:

They saw the light and started to support the better song Diamond Heart clearly is.

They'll eventually support Dancin' In Circles as the third single when they finally learn how to appreciate ART. Talent always wins.

giphy.gif

good think you're not her manager oh wow

was NickARTPOP

PatrickMonster

I'm curious about where the legendary Cash Me Outside remix on the Hot 100 this week

giphy.gif

JusKeepBreathin
5 minutes ago, Bloody said:

38. Maroon 5 - Cold (feat. Future) 0.2173 0.2196 0.2208

Hide contents

tumblr_majj2lt5jA1r3b60go1_500.gif

While I'm glad the song isn't doing very well, it has two versions. So that number isn't very accurate, but I'm still glad it's probably hovering in the late 20's with the other version. The song sux.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

KingOfSpain

Joanne has been a non-event in Europe ( MR is/was a hit in Italy and Switzerland only) and right now MR is nowhere to be found in almost every European chart.

It's sad to say, but when US radio finally drops MR, maybe it's too late for the third single to be successful in Europe and that song won't have a chance because of the delay. The Superbowl momentum and the February slayage is fading. I'm not saying it's going to flop, but it'll be hard imo.

giphy.gif

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Joanne has been a non-event in Europe ( MR is/was a hit in Italy and Switzerland only) and right now MR is nowhere to be found in almost every European chart.

It's sad to say, but maybe when US radio finally drops MR, maybe it's too late for the third single to be successful in Europe and that song won't have a chance because of the delay. The Superbowl momentum and the Februry slayage is fading. I'm not saying it's going to flop, but it'll be hard imo.

giphy.gif

She has to revive her Career over there like Justin did with CSTF

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Americano

It's sad to say, but when US radio finally drops MR, maybe it's too late for the third single to be successful in Europe and that song won't have a chance because of the delay. The Superbowl momentum and the February slayage is fading. I'm not saying it's going to flop, but it'll be hard imo.

giphy.gif

Well, she should time singles based on US radio anyway.

Americano
Just now, ARTnFAME said:

She has to revive her Career over their like Justin did with CSTF

you do realize singles =/= career, right? if you went by that, beyonce's tour wouldve bombed WW.

Gaga fans need to stop thinking she needs hits in every country to be "big" .. She's been around for a decade. Getting hits is only going to get harder with time.

Supersonic
1 minute ago, KingOfSpain said:

It's sad to say, but maybe when US radio finally drops MR, maybe it's too late for the third single to be successful in Europe and that song won't have a chance because of the delay. The Superbowl momentum and the Februry slayage is fading. I'm not saying it's going to flop, but it'll be hard imo.

giphy.gif

No single from Joanne will see substantial success in Europe, regardless of what scenario. Even if it was released now, it would flop. A-YOsters are clinging to the song for dear life because we know there's at least some interest in the USA and it outpeaked TIHTY and G.U.Y. already.

giphy.gif

Just now, Americano said:

you do realize singles =/= career, right? if you went by that, beyonce's tour wouldve bombed WW.

Gaga fans need to stop thinking she needs hits in every country to be "big" .. She's been around for a decade. Getting hits is only going to get harder with time.

But I want her on my FCKING RADIO NOW!

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived