💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Joanne Digital Poster Collection!

JudasIsAHolyFoo

Featured Posts

7 minutes ago, ARTPOPwhore said:

btw im only 16 and never visited a school for art, self taught of the internet 

Your work isn't... bad... but it's definitely not in the range of being able to **** on someone else's work. Don't be so mean. Everyone has room for improvement, but telling people such mean things just makes you look bad.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JudasIsAHolyFoo
1 minute ago, brooklynnightss said:

Your work isn't... bad... but it's definitely not in the range of being able to **** on someone else's work. Don't be so mean. Everyone has room for improvement, but telling people such mean things just makes you look bad.

Sticking up for other monsters 

:kara:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

ARTPOPwhore
1 minute ago, brooklynnightss said:

im mostly sarcastic, whats wrong with no one getting the sense of sarcasm anymore? who the hell would say all of that and be %100 serious 

36 minutes ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

I'm currently in school for Photography, and I've had a whole critic class last semester. If you said what you were saying now in any professional environment, you'd be laughed out the door. I want to see some of your work then. Please enlighten me on how I could do better. What could I do with the text? What could I do differently next time to please a wider audience. Dont tell me these things and not give me feed back on what I can do SMH, some people :neyde:

I think I saw the skin come off their back with that drag.

JudasIsAHolyFoo

39 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

OT: I keep looking back at Come To Mama, I love the idea you've made with it :diane: loving the colours on JAD and Joanne too :diane::wub:

I styled Come To Mama after her performance she did at the Hilary Clinton campaign :)  

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

RaRaRamen

Not getting the hate disguised as "criticism." These look fantastic! Come to Mama and Angel Down are my personal faves.

I need a winter candy apple and an iced gingerbread candle, both three-wick, or I'm boycotting.

JudasIsAHolyFoo
1 minute ago, RaRaRamenNoodle said:

Not getting the hate disguised as "criticism." These look fantastic! Come to Mama and Angel Down are my personal faves.

Thank you! 

JoanneMonster

I LOVE the MR one, from now on I'll imagine that when I hear the song and not gaga singing at the mirror

I See You

JudasIsAHolyFoo
4 hours ago, ARTPOPwhore said:

im mostly sarcastic, whats wrong with no one getting the sense of sarcasm anymore? who the hell would say all of that and be %100 serious 

Oh btw, I did forget to mention. seeing as you hate my work so much, its interesting had BBC American had a contract with me, and my work has appeared on Doctor Who :reductive:

Not to mention that some British actresses have copies of my work and are astouned by it, and wear it on some t-shirts ive given them.

They must have horrible taste.

Spoiler

Just be careful what you say, what you are saying here could be to your next employer :lolly:

ImpossiblePrincess
21 hours ago, ARTPOPwhore said:

oh gurl if i uploaded my work u would be shook, but how do i upload it onto here?

sorry I don't mean to sound rude but can u calm down these works are amazing, and I have seen you only be mean on these forums. Please Stop. You are making  a hard time for yourself right now.

you can upload ur work on tumblr, twitter or type in image uploader and create a new topic here, and when we see your work we will see if u really are proving a point because rn you are being really moody so stop

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Antonio
22 hours ago, ARTPOPwhore said:

how is gaga standing in front of florence dressing formally in night lighting looking smaller than florence "professional" 

22 hours ago, ARTPOPwhore said:

TRUE! horrible is less than deserved... they are hedious, old, childish, gimmicky, random, no color scheme, the texts is a mess :stalkga:

You are so incredibly rude, the sis spent time and effort on these edits, if you don't have any constructive criticism to give you may as well not comment at all. I've never seen a positive comment from you on this site.

@JudasIsAHolyFoo I really like the edits, especially the Angel Down one :hug:

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

JudasIsAHolyFoo
1 hour ago, Antonio said:

You are so incredibly rude, the sis spent time and effort on these edits, if you don't have any constructive criticism to give you may as well not comment at all. I've never seen a positive comment from you on this site.

@JudasIsAHolyFoo I really like the edits, especially the Angel Down one :hug:

Thank you! :kara:

ImpossiblePrincess

the edits are amazing keep it up

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Archived