opinion

I'm scared for Hotel and Gaga

caseymonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
caseymonster

Obviously, others don't agree with you. If you dislike it so much, don't watch it. 

They are not losing "a lot of viewers". The drop is completely in line with the majority of the seasons and "all of the reviewers" did not rate it low. 

Stop being hysterical over a tv show. Your well being does not depend on a season of a tv show. 

how can u be this ignorant and not see that if the season will sink down in views and ratings gaga wil be blamed ith **** like bring jessica back. And this s not even gagas fault. I only watch it cus i love seeing my idol on tv. Othrwise  i would have stopped cus as an ahs fan, im dissapointed. 

Dominic

I agree, not really enjoying the hotel concept at the moment or a majority of the characters including The Countess but it's early days so I expect it to get better and pick up momentum soon(ish).

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Whispering

how can u be this ignorant and not see that if the season will sink down in views and ratings gaga wil be blamed ith **** like bring jessica back. And this s not even gagas fault. I only watch it cus i love seeing my idol on tv. Othrwise  i would have stopped cus as an ahs fan, im dissapointed. 

Just stop watching this season. It is entertainment, not a life and death situation. 

There are videos with just the Gaga parts. Watch those and move on. 

Katsuki Bakugo

Coven was not that good either. It had great comedy comments and the acting was great but the storyline was messy. The only thing that made it better than Freakshow was that it was more entertaining.

Freakshow was too boring and dramatic compared to the past seasons. The only scary and intriguing part of the season was the clown and they killed him too soon. 

That rich kid was pretty freaky... But I don't see horror in these shows more... suspense drama

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

TropicOfCANCER

Agree, the story line is really lagging and there's not much to really pique one's interest. The whole model/fashion show/naomi campbell part from last night seemed so pointless.

Hoping by the next episode things will start to pick up; 

djBuffoon

You said that you were worried for Gaga and AHS. The fans are (mostly) happy, the critics are (mostly) cool with what's going on. The audience (mostly) returned for the second episode. The show is (pretty much) guaranteed a sixth season, with Gaga playing some sort of role.

Everything's fine. Now, end it.

TimisaMonster

The first episodes are always slow in that they have to introduce the characters and a lil of the backstory...which it is

Gaga basically gave her whole life story in the second episode explaining why she doesn't age...when she was born...who she's lost...rules to living forever...etc

There's 11 more episodes and each episode has gotten increasingly more creepy and adds the pieces to the puzzle...just be patient :what:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Katsuki Bakugo

:air:

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo

The first episodes are always slow in that they have to introduce the characters and a lil of the backstory...which it is

Gaga basically gave her whole life story in the second episode explaining why she doesn't age...when she was born...who she's lost...rules to living forever...etc

There's 11 more episodes and each episode has gotten increasingly more creepy and adds the pieces to the puzzle...just be patient :what:

The OP is in desperate need of a visit from the ****ess... DOES no one value good story telling anymore!!! Character building, Plot building! This is what makes good writing. Not just have it all out on a silver platter. 

OP is impatient and needs to check ha self. 

DrewStevens

That rich kid was pretty freaky... But I don't see horror in these shows more... suspense drama

I agree but Murder House and Asylum definitely had more horror than Coven and Freakshow. Freakshow didn't have anything but drama and singing.

Katsuki Bakugo

I agree but Murder House and Asylum definitely had more horror than Coven and Freakshow. Freakshow didn't have anything but drama and singing.

Whilst the singing was iconic- that season was not horror and should have just been titled Freakshow as a stand alone title and body of work same with Coven and have no connection to AHS. 

UnculturedBigot

*clears throat*

I've been waiting all day to roast all the doubters and now here I am, sit back and stay.

First of all, some of you expect each season to follow a certain algorithm to high praise and success and like Gags once mention, there is no such formula for creating the "perfect" TF or aTFM similarly, there is no "formula" for creating the perfect murder house season, twice. Secondly, plot needs to move slower. Think of how fast freak show developed , by the 6th episode it wasn't about normal vs. freaks as the townies loved the freaks for saving the children. That was the central plot and look what happened, ya'll complained. Even Murder House was as slow, we didn't know Tate was dead, Moira was dead and we had little detail about Constance similar to Sally or Liz Taylor. Thirdly, the only ones complaining about Hotel are Monsters and there was a lot of praise from the AHS fan base last night. Fourthly, one of you guys complained that the whole measles/ vaccine scene was unnecessary. That scene literally is a reflection of today's issues with the whole Vaccines Crisis in the Western World and how many people have been debating for the last year whether getting a child Vaccinated is effective or not and it also adds emotion to Chloe losing her child. Fifth, if the ratings drop they will blame Ryan Murphy's writing not Gag's acting since its been praise a lot already from the AHS stans. So stop whining about the Gags and AHS, even AHS stans don't care as long as they are watching it so either just watch the show or don't or create forums that discuss the show in depth. You should know this as a "I've seen all four seasons" fan. 

Archived