Bette Davis

Are you a This, too?

that was honestly my autocorrect :deadbanana: fixed 

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Barbados

Sis, what? She has the picture in her hands. Brit is a mess when it comes to meet and greets. This is common knowledge 

At least she's making body contact with her. be grateful tbh

youtube.com/watch?v=BR5ZKUKVSEI delete the <wbr> bit

Spock

OMG this girl :saladga:

She doesn't recommend the backstage tour because there is a lot of walking to get to the dressing rooms and Felicia has too many stories to tell about Britney? Like stfu and appreciate it dumb ho. If I could get to Vegas I would go up those stairs any day. Jesus, so stupid

But yeah, the fact that Britney is awkward is common knowledge, especially among fans and hardcore fans as she claims to be

who will love me when the night is over

jackieshannn

well that's robotney for you, she is a nostalgia act. 

liz kendall for labour leadership

inuborg

At least she's making body contact with her. be grateful tbh

Grateful? I could see if she didn't pay THOUSANDS of dollars for a picture where her idol looks terrified to be in a picture with them. If anything Britney should be grateful she was willing to pay such an absorbent price for a picture. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Alien Tulip

I just watched the whole video and this girl is full of crap lol. If she were as big of a britney fan as she claims she is then she should know that britney has awful anxiety and it comes in waves (like today she barely had anxiety because she had a comfortable conversation with a fan at starbucks) and then her anxiety is off the roof sometimes and I dont blame her because I cant imagine dealing with someone with an annoying voice like this girl. I'm sure britney appreciated it but this girl should also know that britney gets uncomfortable easily. A lot of people have worst meet and greet pictures than this girl and they dont b---h about it because they understand. 

Alien Tulip

well that's robotney for you, she is a nostalgia act. 

No wonder some people dislike lady gaga fans. Mocking someone's mental illness when gaga has her own mental issues too :smh: 

I just watched the whole video and this girl is full of crap lol. If she were as big of a britney fan as she claims she is then she should know that britney has awful anxiety and it comes in waves (like today she barely had anxiety because she had a comfortable conversation with a fan at starbucks) and then her anxiety is off the roof sometimes and I dont blame her because I cant imagine dealing with someone with an annoying voice like this girl. I'm sure britney appreciated it but this girl should also know that britney gets uncomfortable easily. A lot of people have worst meet and greet pictures than this girl and they dont b---h about it because they understand. 

Not for nothing if you have anxiety like THAT to the point where you can't actually greet the people at your Meet AND Greet's... Then why even do them? :toofunny:

Iwontell

Britney is shy, that's all...I would't interact with her expecting her to treat me like childhood friends when we've just met...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

The Professor

No wonder some people dislike lady gaga fans. Mocking someone's mental illness when gaga has her own mental issues too :smh: 

Oh please. If any fan takes things too seriously its you. You can't say anything on this forum without you rushing to the scene saying how "pressed" gaga fans are. 

Someone has a complex and its not us :later:

Alien Tulip

Not for nothing if you have anxiety like THAT to the point where you can't actually greet the people at your Meet AND Greet's... Then why even do them? :toofunny:

She's under conservatorship and britney probably doesn't want to do them but its her father that is milking her like a cash cow. Britney loves to perform but doesn't like to meet fans every other day. Today the only reason why britney was happy with the fan she met at starbucks was because the fan was polite and very soft spoken unlike this hot mess barbie tornado that probably terrified the **** out of britney like "EL MY GAWD BRITNEY! I LURVEEE YOU!"

Pity Party

lol 

Archived