Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Hilary Duff - Breathe In. Breathe Out. IS OUT NOW!! (no links obv)

retroglamx

Featured Posts

retroglamx

So the original Disney Queen Hilary Duff has a new album coming out on 06/16/15 but as usual it's already out in the internet. Have you guys listened to it yet? Did it meet your expectations? Personally I haven't listened to it just yet (still downloading) but people over at ATRL are going nutz saying the album pretty much owns 2015. :flutter:

Hilary-Duff-Breathe-In.-Breathe-Out.-201

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Oh. Leaked you said? :pole:

Can I has?

1406436070510.png

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ItsTommyBitch

I listened. It SLAYED :legend: This coming from someone who is not a Hilary Duff stan, but knows of her work (havent heard a single album just a few individual songs)

a Kiss by Carly Rae Jepsen tea tbh in terms of cohesiveness and slayage :giveup: 

It's bubblegum pop, but with folk and edm elements at times. You can tell her original album idea with CTS and AAY was a folk-pop album. Regardless, It's pop perfection, imo one of the best pure "pop" albums of the year :applause: Carly Rae might have her work cut out for her :sis: and that's coming from someone who stans Carly hard :giveup: 

Sparks is imo the worst song on the album but that's fine. I like when the first song you hear from an album is good, and it isn't one of the best songs :) 

My Favorite Songs: (are all unfortunately front loaded but oh well :laughga: )

One in a Million :worship: 

Confetti :gaga: 

Breathe in. Breathe Out. :gaga: 

Lies :dies: 

Arms Around a Memory :giveup: 

and Night Like This :party: 

The only song that's "meh" is Picture This. It's cute, but kind of uneventful minus the bridge. Night Like This is getting some mixed reception,, but I love it. I don't like Kendall's voice, but their voices blend AMAZINGLY and the playful back and forth singing style is really cute :flutter: some might be turned off by it though

Honestly, Hilary has the perfect voice for bubblegum-like pop music. It's airy, but sweet and feminine and there's some strength, but she's got a very light voice; not too light though. The perfect balance :queenga: 

Honestly, im gonna buy it :giveup: I heavily recommend it, even for the casual pop music fan :yes: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

oprahwinfrey

Im really impressed. The album is so much better than what the lead single leads on. Well executed pop record. Definitely one of the better albums of this year.

Tove Lo

I really don't feel like searching for a link so I'll just wait to listen.

hop on that **** like a maniac

let me check it out

1406436070510.png

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

ItsTommyBitch

Confetti is such a bop :giveup: 

Ugh, the way she sings "Breathe In, Breathe Out" on the title tracks just GETS me :giveup:  

Her telling all the fans to breathe while they are being slayed. The gentle weave-snatching chanteuse :pray:

The horns on Lies :worship: 

Lemme stop writing my impressions tbh :laughga: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

RAMROD

The album feels like really ended fast.

And no wonder, all the songs are only 3 minutes-ish!

But that also keeps the interest coming and the music is really good too.

It is light and bouncy, if it is a confection, it is like Japanese dessert, Odango.

68e13b9e2166c11a7406225c5275f53b.jpg

It is nice, sweet but not over powering.

Definitely good comeback album for her.

Worth checking out!

BRB for 2nd round. :gaycat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ItsTommyBitch

The album feels like really ended fast.

And no wonder, all the songs are only 3 minutes-ish!

But that also keeps the interest coming and the music is really good too.

It is light and bouncy, if it is a confection, it is like Japanese dessert, Odango.

68e13b9e2166c11a7406225c5275f53b.jpg

It is nice, sweet but not over powering.

Definitely good comeback album for her.

Worth checking out!

BRB for 2nd round. :gaycat:

You keep slaying me with your knowledge of Japanese culture :sis: 

I wish Japan stanned as hard for Hilary as they do for Carly tbh :giveup: 

Archived