Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
new music

Unreleased song from Tove Lo leaks online called "Perfect Loop"

Tove Lo

Featured Posts

Tove Lo

The fans have known of the existence of the song but underground traders and collectors never leaked it till recently someone was nice enough too.

Anyways, the song is kind of boring to me but it's still not that bad. It's cute. 

hop on that **** like a maniac

The Child

Who is she ?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Tove Lo

Who is she ?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=tove+lo

Both these songs were hits in the fall.

She also wrote Love Me Like You Do for Ellie Goulding and that new Sparks song from Hilary Duff.

Edit: This was also a hit from her.

Tove Lo

I like Tove Lo but this is mediocre, she sure has better songs. :ohwell: 

​Well it was unreleased for a reason :sweat: 

The Child

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=tove+lo

Both these songs were hits in the fall.

She also wrote Love Me Like You Do for Ellie Goulding and that new Sparks song from Hilary Duff.

I already heard this song somewhere, her voice is cute but ​OMG She's very talented at writing songs :applause:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Tove Lo

I already heard this song somewhere, her voice is cute but ​OMG She's very talented at writing songs :applause:

​Well get ready cuz you may hear her current single on the radio soon. Hopefully. Last time I checked, it was charting higher than One Last Time by Ariana Grande. :giveup: 

The Child

OMG These bugs are killing me

The Child

​Well get ready cuz you may hear her current single on the radio soon. Hopefully. Last time I checked, it was charting higher than One Last Time by Ariana Grande. :giveup: 

Her songs sound so fresh, I'm shocked cause I thought Arianators fought and still fight very hard to make every Ariana's single a hit.

Tove Lo

Her songs sound so fresh, I'm shocked cause I thought Arianators fought and still fight very hard to make every Ariana's single a hit.

​Exactly. She is still very pop, but it's actually good pop and not following trends. (You could say she followed a trend with Heroes but she already did a EDM song in 2013 that she featured on so she was already doing EDM.)

Yeah I don't know. My mom says the Ariana song plays on the radio so I think it's a moderate hit.

Giorno Giovanna

omg this song is awesome

I'm gonna check ha discography out

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Tove Lo

omg this song is awesome

I'm gonna check ha discography out

​Her normal music isn't really like this at all lol but maybe you'll like her other songs.

Archived