Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RQ: Gaga's interview (On The Record) from 2011/2012? 2 parts in 1080i

Reno

Featured Posts

Recently one member has pointed me out to these thumbnails, as you can see there ware two parts.

I do have the first part, but the second one that i have is in 720p and i believe it's a youtube rip.

If anyone has the original video (as in the thumbnail) of the second part, or know where to find it and could share this, i would greatly appreciate :pawsup::)

Interlude

Could you reply to this with the link to your blogspot? :) I lost the url when I changed from my PC to Mac and miss getting my Reno fix :hug: You're a godsend btw and I've been downloading from you for so long - thanks for everything!

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

rudolfwhite

Could you reply to this with the link to your blogspot? :) I lost the url when I changed from my PC to Mac and miss getting my Reno fix :hug: You're a godsend btw and I've been downloading from you for so long - thanks for everything!

​lgvideos176.blogspot.com

aaronyoji

gaaaah ive been trying to download this interview for years lol i cant find it anywhere. 

Archived