Die With A Smile Spotify Banner

The artRAVE won't be filmed in London

Rainbow Unicorn

Featured Posts

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rainbow Unicorn

I feel like there's no need for an artRAVE DVD. artRAVE is something that needs to be seen live. I really don't think a DVD will do it justice. Her more theatrical tours (like Monster Ball and BTWB) worked better on television.

Did you think of the fans that couldn't go to a show ? (me :cryga: ) Not everyone can attend her shows you know... The artRAVE is an awesome show, it needs a DVD as well as other Gaga concerts.

Did you think of the fans that couldn't go to a show ? (me :cryga: ) Not everyone can attend her shows you know... The artRAVE is an awesome show, it needs a DVD as well as other Gaga concerts.

lots of artists don't release concert DVDs, I'm sorry you couldn't go but that's not her problem 

also with the amount of pro footage from Live Nation she might put some videos out anyway

that's right, not everyone didn't see it live so we're really hoping for a DVD  :noparty:

All I ever wanted was 🅻🅾🆅🅴

illySpencer

I don't know where and when she could film this DVD, cause she needs two dates to film it, and the last two consecutive dates are in France, but the stage will be not complete cause the place is too little for the entire stage, so I don't think she will realese a DVD for the artRAVE .... Such a mess, she has to be clear with us about the DVD, it the same situation when the counter of the ARTPOP app was suppose to be out, no message from GaGa to clear the situation. That UNBELIEVABLE.

Bloody

it certainly must be released as a dvd!

I believe that the dvd will contain scenes from all the countries she has visited with artrave 

no DVD?

this era I can't

this would be like The straw that broke the camel's back

KIAvsnw.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Rainbow Unicorn

lots of artists don't release concert DVDs, I'm sorry you couldn't go but that's not her problem 

also with the amount of pro footage from Live Nation she might put some videos out anyway

All the big artists release concert DVDs. And considering that she broke her hip for her BTWBall and she didn't film it, and that she said there'll be a DVD, everyone was hoping. 

Gaga Ate My Ass

This fanbase is spoiled. Not every artist HAS to release a dvd for EVERY concert :awkney: besides we're lucky to be even getting the pbs special dvd. What more could you possibly ask for?

Archived