Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
game

Rockstar Adds Nicki Minaj Ability to GTA6


gagzus
 Share

Featured Posts

Junko Enoshima

THE THREAD TITLE :air::air::air: END HA FOR ME :lolly:

My boobs are hopelessly huge
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

lasagna

i thought the ability would be pedophilia related i was pleasantly surprised that it was just a cocaine joke

Link to post
Share on other sites

AsleepOnTheCeiling
54 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I thought we were about to cancel GTA6

I deadass thought I was about to lose the little bit of interest I had in the game :bradley:

Link to post
Share on other sites

JgHaus78

There’s going to be a Jeffree Star DLC where you sniffly and crash out on TikTok live while on the Nicki feature 

  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ilia Malinin

I WAS ABOUT TO F*CKIN CANCEL GTA6 :icant:

everyone keeps saying "oh, he's back, he's back!" but the truth is i never left!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...