Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
question

Should Madonna do a ‘Confessions II’ tour?


ThisGuyTony
 Share

Should Madonna do a ‘Confessions II’ tour?  

22 members have voted

  1. 1. Should Madonna do a ‘Confessions II’ tour?

    • Yes
      12
    • No
      10


Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

I saw a discourse on Reddit about Madonna doing a tour for Confessions II.

A lot of fans said “no”, especially after seeing the VMA’s performance (missed cues, being dropped on a table, her rambling speeches during the ceremony, and her lack of balance during choreo/movement.

Some who said “yes” said it should just be her doing limited moves and should be a very short tour or residency and not a worldwide tour.

Do you think she should tour the album or not?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ricardo

I'd love to but I don't think she has the energy or strength no more to endure a worldwide tour, at least not in the way she's used to 

Edited by Ricardo
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

MountainMonster

Only way I see it happening is if it’s a Sweat Tour 2.0 with Madge, Chuck and Troye altogether. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Leography

Lmao people said the same thing about the Celebration Tour.

Will she dance less? For sure. Is the tour happening? Duh.

Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD

I am not sure how well she is for tour, or how realistic it is to hope for her to do it. didn't she had death scare in 20203 and was put in induced coma from sepsis she got from injury during Celebration Tour? Probably she could be still shaken about that, or even advised by her doctor to stop truing? Who knows

One off performances like VMA, she probably get an OK though. 

Edited by RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

gumzy3000
1 hour ago, Ricardo said:

I'd love to but I don't think she has the energy or strength no more to endure a worldwide tour, at least not in the way she's used to 

I know you’re right but it hurts me to read that. Her energy on tour is on another level. 

trolly troll troll
Link to post
Share on other sites

GregJA
2 hours ago, ThisGuyTony said:

I saw a discourse on Reddit about Madonna doing a tour for Confessions II.

A lot of fans said “no”, especially after seeing the VMA’s performance (missed cues, being dropped on a table, her rambling speeches during the ceremony, and her lack of balance during choreo/movement.

Some who said “yes” said it should just be her doing limited moves and should be a very short tour or residency and not a worldwide tour.

Do you think she should tour the album or not?

I wouldn’t mind her doing one for this exact reason. Ooohh everyone’s so inclusive and supporting, empowerment, age is just a number blah blah.

madonna performed (and did a damn good job) 

 

She’s old, needs to retire, clearly struggling, go home granny, don’t act sexual at 68.

I want her to rub these people’s faces in their hypocrisy. Maybe in her next decade she can take the Cher way and stand there stiffer than a coffin, lip syncing with wigs. 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...