ThisGuyTony 35,588 Posted 18 hours ago Share Posted 18 hours ago I saw a discourse on Reddit about Madonna doing a tour for Confessions II. A lot of fans said “no”, especially after seeing the VMA’s performance (missed cues, being dropped on a table, her rambling speeches during the ceremony, and her lack of balance during choreo/movement. Some who said “yes” said it should just be her doing limited moves and should be a very short tour or residency and not a worldwide tour. Do you think she should tour the album or not? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ricardo 8,234 Posted 17 hours ago Share Posted 17 hours ago (edited) I'd love to but I don't think she has the energy or strength no more to endure a worldwide tour, at least not in the way she's used to Edited 17 hours ago by Ricardo 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MountainMonster 2,937 Posted 17 hours ago Share Posted 17 hours ago Only way I see it happening is if it’s a Sweat Tour 2.0 with Madge, Chuck and Troye altogether. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Leography 673 Posted 17 hours ago Share Posted 17 hours ago Lmao people said the same thing about the Celebration Tour. Will she dance less? For sure. Is the tour happening? Duh. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,194 Posted 17 hours ago Share Posted 17 hours ago (edited) I am not sure how well she is for tour, or how realistic it is to hope for her to do it. didn't she had death scare in 20203 and was put in induced coma from sepsis she got from injury during Celebration Tour? Probably she could be still shaken about that, or even advised by her doctor to stop truing? Who knows One off performances like VMA, she probably get an OK though. Edited 17 hours ago by RAMROD (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gumzy3000 8,012 Posted 16 hours ago Share Posted 16 hours ago 1 hour ago, Ricardo said: I'd love to but I don't think she has the energy or strength no more to endure a worldwide tour, at least not in the way she's used to I know you’re right but it hurts me to read that. Her energy on tour is on another level. trolly troll troll Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
GregJA 5,654 Posted 15 hours ago Share Posted 15 hours ago 2 hours ago, ThisGuyTony said: I saw a discourse on Reddit about Madonna doing a tour for Confessions II. A lot of fans said “no”, especially after seeing the VMA’s performance (missed cues, being dropped on a table, her rambling speeches during the ceremony, and her lack of balance during choreo/movement. Some who said “yes” said it should just be her doing limited moves and should be a very short tour or residency and not a worldwide tour. Do you think she should tour the album or not? I wouldn’t mind her doing one for this exact reason. Ooohh everyone’s so inclusive and supporting, empowerment, age is just a number blah blah. madonna performed (and did a damn good job) She’s old, needs to retire, clearly struggling, go home granny, don’t act sexual at 68. I want her to rub these people’s faces in their hypocrisy. Maybe in her next decade she can take the Cher way and stand there stiffer than a coffin, lip syncing with wigs. Mr. No Award Winner 2020 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
StrawberryBlond 15,722 Posted 12 hours ago Share Posted 12 hours ago If she does, it should just be a residency where she sits and sings. It's clear she isn't physically able to do grueling shows like she once did. That greatest hits tour was what did for her. That bacterial infection could well be something she's still recovering from. She's pushed her body too far over the years and its caught up to her. Mixed with old age and she could do herself genuine damage if she pushes herself beyond her capabilities. I don't know if it's true that her family staged an intervention after the VMAs but I wouldn't be surprised. It would be sad however if she doesn't tour again and should get one last chance so she could have a planned stop. I don't think anyone would have anything to say against her if she just sat and sang at this point. You don't need an all-singing all-dancing show to entertain. And again, she can put out albums but don't expect music videos and promo. Retirement doesn't mean never doing music again but it does mean no more performing. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord Mayhem 3,720 Posted 11 hours ago Share Posted 11 hours ago I mean Madonna will tour til she physically can't Would I pay to see her now? No... Her voice and stiff dancing is not a draw for me to cough up hundreds if not thousands on her... 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kayioshka 3,565 Posted 7 hours ago Share Posted 7 hours ago Yes if she bring the collaborators, the scenography and a choregraphy that is not exhausting. She could do a tour with many ballad versions of her songs and a slow show. Probably under substances... An alchemist is born ! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,394 Posted 6 hours ago Share Posted 6 hours ago I'd love a second confessions tour. But having seen her performance ability so far this era, I do wonder if a tour would end up ruining the public image of a very successful album era. Because I truly don't think Madonna is capable of willingly slowing herself down and would push to hard. Id be here for a residency. But I do think she's at the right point to go out on a high. The Celebration tour was a major success, and it led into her best album era in over a decade. I don't think it'll get bigger than it is now for her. The gays know how to party Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
princedeeblebleble 3,944 Posted 4 hours ago Share Posted 4 hours ago I'd die for a tour since I finally have the money and flexibility to see her Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Idefix1999 514 Posted 4 hours ago Share Posted 4 hours ago I went to the Celebration Tour, it was my first Madonna show ever and I only paid 55 € for a ticket. It ended up being one of the worst concerts I've been to, she seemed to be drunk, didn't sing much live and stumbled across the stage. The production and the dancers were insanely good, but if she wouldn't have shown up at all and the dancers just did their thing (music played from the tape anyway) you wouldn't have noticed a different. I was very disappointed, because I really liked watching her MDNA tour or Confessions Tour on YouTube. This said the Confessions Tour is likely one of the best tours ever. Confessions II is a great album, but the live performances and club appearances don't look too promising to convince me buying a ticket again. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
pucihendzap 454 Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago She doesn't need a tour. I wish Charli added more dates in Europe instead Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,312 Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago ꕤ。˚⋆ just smile :) ♡🦋 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.