Blackout19 16,371 Posted 6 hours ago Share Posted 6 hours ago I still think his first album remains the best. i am a free woman. ○● Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,149 Posted 4 hours ago Share Posted 4 hours ago I can honestly say I've never heard any of his songs other than Stay With Me And even then it's just 'cause they said it was a Tom Petty rip off Whimsical bitch 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lucas 31,686 Posted 4 hours ago Share Posted 4 hours ago 44 minutes ago, PartySick said: I can honestly say I've never heard any of his songs other than Stay With Me And even then it's just 'cause they said it was a Tom Petty rip off Same but also his song with Kim Petras... Can't remember the name but it was absolutely EVERYWHERE Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
anton 206 Posted 3 hours ago Share Posted 3 hours ago (edited) ed : omg i read sam smith and reacted like ed sheran.... Shame. i never listenend to any of his albums and it feels like kind of a shame. Edited 3 hours ago by anton Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Head Empty 27,384 Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago I've only listened to Hazel Eyes in full and really enjoyed it. I started listening to Gloria but didn't like the sound after the first few songs Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
huttont 6,083 Posted 45 minutes ago Share Posted 45 minutes ago Sam identifies with they/them pronouns reminder 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
loveandpeace 2,309 Posted 13 minutes ago Share Posted 13 minutes ago It's Gloria of course ꕤ。˚⋆ just smile :) ♡🦋 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.