Blackout19 16,400 Posted Saturday at 03:51 PM Share Posted Saturday at 03:51 PM i am a free woman. ○● 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,506 Posted Saturday at 04:22 PM Share Posted Saturday at 04:22 PM DON'TTT PLAYYY WITHHH MEEEEEE I can smell your sickness I can... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AVeryGagaHolyDick 32,487 Posted Saturday at 04:30 PM Share Posted Saturday at 04:30 PM I like the album version better and I don’t like the album version 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
River 129,437 Posted Saturday at 04:51 PM Share Posted Saturday at 04:51 PM I'm sleeping on the walls I am your perfect clone So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
garbage day 11,883 Posted Saturday at 05:01 PM Share Posted Saturday at 05:01 PM You can't polish a turd Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chromanne 2,897 Posted Saturday at 05:42 PM Share Posted Saturday at 05:42 PM This remix is a hyperpop masterpiece I wish Gaga releases more remix albums like The Dawn of Chromatica for her future albums. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,787 Posted Saturday at 05:43 PM Share Posted Saturday at 05:43 PM Plastic Doll haters need to grow up! Like a poem said by a neydy in red Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JohnPokerface 1,286 Posted Saturday at 05:54 PM Share Posted Saturday at 05:54 PM (edited) 1 hour ago, DESTROY UR DISEASE said: DON'TTT PLAYYY WITHHH MEEEEEE DON'TTT don't PLAYYY play WITHHH MEEEEEE m-m-me Edited Saturday at 06:00 PM by JohnPokerface May chaos take the world! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.