JoeCool 1,101 Posted 4 hours ago Share Posted 4 hours ago (edited) Curious if anyone really liked them. The beauty products that is Edited 4 hours ago by JoeCool Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nATAH 58,565 Posted 4 hours ago Share Posted 4 hours ago some of my non-gaga fan friends absolutely swear by the foundation mother, what must i do? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bxr 3,211 Posted 4 hours ago Share Posted 4 hours ago I don‘t wear makeup (which was kind of awkward when I was interim social content lead for makeup.com ), but my little sister gathered me when I made an off-hand remark about something Haus-related one day—she‘s all about their foundation formula … she used to work with Glossier, and is quite versed in the space … so/but/and that‘s my only direct point of reference Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
timdrake 2,928 Posted 4 hours ago Share Posted 4 hours ago (edited) it took me four tries to find my shade of foundation, but yup. I use a very thin layer just to cover up a lil redness in my cheeks, and it matches the rest of my skin perfectly. With a primer, the foundation isn’t cakey at allll. it’s lovely. I really like the concealer too, I use that for under eyes- and even for a bruise on my leg once lolol. it was great I tried the bronzer but didn’t care for it. I got a free liquid eyeliner and I use that to fill in a small part of my eyebrows where I have a scar from an eyebrow piercing I had when I was 11 I’m not a big makeup guy, just a little tiny bit that makes a huge difference in making me look less tired Edited 4 hours ago by timdrake Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Head Empty 27,377 Posted 4 hours ago Share Posted 4 hours ago (edited) I've tried a lot through the years. The concealer and the blush sticks are my absolute favourites, and I appreciate the foundation as well when I'm looking for a glowy finish. A lot of the other stuff is meh to me. The eyeliner pencils are dry. The eye paints (discontinued) were very inconsistent in application and performance. The powder blush, lip oil and lip sticks are good but overpriced. The powder bronzer had great shades but is quite expensive as well and broke on two separate occasions during shipping I need to restock on a blush stick but I'm waiting for an exciting new launch so that I can combine things for free shipping, but their previous 4-5 releases have been so boring I miss the old Glam Attacks, they had some gorgeous shades with very unique finishes that I have yet to replicate, and they wore like a dream too. Edited 4 hours ago by Head Empty Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bolkins 4,156 Posted 3 hours ago Share Posted 3 hours ago I have slight rosacea and use the Triclone™️ Skin Tech Concealer in 04 fair neutral and it’s actually a life saver tbqf Not the bore worms! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ophelia 5,542 Posted 3 hours ago Share Posted 3 hours ago I love and still use old lip liners - super hyped to try the new ones! love the shades. My fav is definitely the powder, it gives such a wonderful blur and evens out the skin tone. I've only tried the Foundation in 000 White and I wanted to mix it with my Maybelline go-to, but it's way too pink-toned for me. I use it for drag now and it slaps when mixed with Kryolan Clown White. Haven't tried it in my real skintone yet. Concealer - I use it sometimes, but it's too dry for undereye area and not dense enough for blemishes. I prefer MAC. Lip oils were just okay. ...has anybody seen my disco stick? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Oriane 23,045 Posted 3 hours ago Share Posted 3 hours ago Not the new ones. I still have the old glam attack eyeshadows, and the sparkle lipstick, it's beautiful The only GGD member who can read / Credits to Celloo Deng for the profile pic! 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagzus 25,986 Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago Avid makeup lover and wearer here. I love the rebrand products 20x better than the originals. The overuse of shimmer and colours were horrid tbh, and the face lace was inconsequential because no ordinary person would ever wear that in public. I get that it was SuperBowl synergy but still. Their foundation was actually a revolution if people didn’t know, because they managed to make a medium buildable foundation that was entirely vegan without sacrificing quality and coverage—plus the arnica works imo. The only product they have from the new range I never liked the pigment paints but that’s only because when I worked in Sephora briefly in 2024, the stores heat would dry them out inside the packaging without us realising and we had SO MANY returns because of it. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,337 Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago No but I could use a sheer/translucent powder and a good concealer Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Celloo Deng 56,492 Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago Been using the foundation for ages, it looks gorgeous and so natural, definitely a staple for me. from their first iteration, I used a few of the lip glosses, lip pencils, eyeliners (pencil and liquid), blush, bronzer, highlighter and the liquid eyeshadows. My faves were the lip pencils and liquid eyeliner. from their rebrand I’ve used the foundation, highlighter and bronzer she/her 🖤 Gaga, Billie, MJ Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Franch Toast 27,808 Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago Yes, I've used the first iteration of Haus Labs and the current one. From the first: I love, love the Glam Attacks (sparkly eyeshadows) and am so sad they've been discontinued. I also loved the lip glosses. But my favorite was the eyeliner. From the current: I like the foundation for when I want heavier base makeup (it's medium coverage, but usually I just wear a Korean BB cream which is much lighter), along with the concealer and powder. I also like the blush sticks and the highlighter sticks. The eyeliners are lackluster to me, and I'm not sure if they still have the eye pigments or not, but they were very uninteresting. The lip products now are okay but nothing to write home about. The mascara flakes off and gives me raccoon eyes by the end of the day. I'd love to combine the new base makeup with the old products, but I realize they're going for a "clean" line, and I'm guessing the products I loved don't meet those standards. She/Her/Hers Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.