Jump to content
movie

Your favorite ”Halloween” movie?


Blackout19
 Share

Which one?  

21 members have voted

  1. 1. title.

    • Halloween (1978)
      15
    • Halloween II (1981)
      0
    • Halloween III: Season of the Witch
      0
    • Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers
      1
    • Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers
      0
    • Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers
      1
    • Halloween H20: 20 Years Later
      2
    • Halloween: Resurrection
      0
    • Halloween (2007)/ Halloween II (2009)
      1
    • Halloween (2018)/ Halloween Kills/ Halloween Ends
      1


Featured Posts

Addison Rae

It’s not Halloween but it’s better. the cult classic Thanksgiving starting acclaimed indie darling Addison Rae, it’s is really good!

Don’t fall in love with a poosay…
  • LMAO 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a controversial opinion, but Halloween 6 is my favorite of them all. Yes, the story and plot are atrocious, but I LOOOOVE everything else about it. The kills, the mask, the fall vibes, the locations, the overall vibe is just sooo good. Always a fun rewatch for me. Halloween 4 shares 1st place as well

Link to post
Share on other sites

I must admit the first one I ever actually sat down to watch was H20 so it has a special place in my heart (even if it is retcons galore) but I watched the original one yesterday as part of my spooky season movie rundown and it is amazing.

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD

Outside the first 2, H2O definitely for me. Everything just makes sense as far as where Laurie would likely be after years since the initial events. Yes, it retcons some things BUT it still largely respectful to the main canon, also, it provides legit suspense & fun kills. And how can't I not love it when  it's the first sequel that manages to bring back Jamie Lee Curtis?!! It's just the best ones. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

gagacabana

including rob zombie's remakes feels wrong tbh. i'm not woke enough for that mess

I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

NUTELLA

Not a huge fan of the series overall, but

most fun/rewatchable: H20 🎃

most genuinely frightening (like, never want to watch it again): the 2007 one ❌

 

Random, but I found it bizarrely comforting when Janet Leigh said this (& many times since then, I have said it to myself, with her same inflection lol):

"We've all had bad things happen to us. The trick is... to concentrate on today"

was-watching-halloween-h20-20-years-late

Link to post
Share on other sites

Duella Dvil

I've seen the first one every year on Halloween since I was like 11. The second is also fantastic. There's a campiness that comes in after 4 that I just don't identify with however that doesn't make them bad movies. I LOVED Rob Zombie's takes on the films. The girl who played Laurie KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK you truly believe that we are watching like a found footage documentary of her being chased. I ignore the modern sequels. I would rather set my BAWLZ on fire than watch those again. Hearing the townsfolk say "evil dies tonight" 666 times just pisses me off PEOPLE DON'T TALK LIKE THAT

www.instagram.com/theduella666
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...