Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What kind of a sim are you? - Personality Diagnostic quiz by EA

Zsolti

Featured Posts

Zsolti

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgIRtYT2LNU

http://www.thesims.com/the-academy/what-kind-of-sim-are-you

promo for sims 4 i guess...thats not going to give you any good though. (http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/116983-all-missing-content-from-the-sims-4-aka-why-to-pirate-it/)

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

"YOU ARE A HOPEFUL ROMANTIC

Someday, True Love will find you. Then it will hold you, stare into your eyes, and say, “I’ve loved you through the ages, and I’ll love you forever.†And then, after years of happiness, you and True Love will buy a private island and retire there. Sure, you’ll both perish in that freak hurricane, but you’re together, and that’s what counts."

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Zsolti

A sim that wouldn't buy Sims 4, that is.

Same. :lolgaga:

High-Five-GIF-1.gif

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

ThatSLAYGUY

I am a Passionate Romantic  :emma:

It's becoming clearer that this game is pretty much solely focused on relationships and the sims. Which is unfortunate coz half of the players play it for other reasons (i.e. buliding, making pretty sims)  :toofunny:

Zsolti

focused on relationships

If I want to build relationships I dont do it in a pc game :manicure:

Redstreak

The Playful Creative :P

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

"YOU ARE A HOPEFUL ROMANTIC

Someday, True Love will find you. Then it will hold you, stare into your eyes, and say, “I’ve loved you through the ages, and I’ll love you forever.†And then, after years of happiness, you and True Love will buy a private island and retire there. Sure, you’ll both perish in that freak hurricane, but you’re together, and that’s what counts."

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:

YOU ARE A SPACED-OUT ARTIST

You get bored quickly. Seems like the only thing more powerful than your creativity is your ADD. When you’ve got your head in the game, you make the most amazing stuff. It’s just that focus isn’t your strong suit. That’s okay, let other people cross the t’s and dot the i’s - you’ve got big stuff to dream up.

Silver Keith

YOU ARE AN ANGRY ARISTOCRAT

You’ve made a fortune and you don’t have to apologize to anyone about it. You have every right – and if those jealous, poor people get in your way, oh, you’ll show them. You’ll shut down that factory so fast it’ll make their heads spin. Bwahahahaha.

result_09_angry_aristocrat.png

cocktails in the base game? brb preordering

FameHungry

YOU ARE A SPACED-OUT ARTIST

You get bored quickly. Seems like the only thing more powerful than your creativity is your ADD. When you've got your head in the game, you make the most amazing stuff. It’s just that focus isn’t your strong suit. That’s okay, let other people cross the t’s and dot the i’s - you've got big stuff to dream up.

This is me. I didn't expect it to be accurate :toofunny:

Archived