Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Walking Dead (Season 7 - October 2016)

ryhanna

Featured Posts

Ambrosia

I read it and RAMROD was right about no spoilers given. 

So what do you prefer?  Dibs or claimed?  :flop:

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sister

I still think that it will be Daryl. I think it's been slightly hinted at throughout this season, with him getting back all of his possessions, saving many days and being fearless and struggling and talking about karma and what not. That scene is going to be brutal. Daryl has been a key player that we have felt emotionally recently and he is brutal himself, so I think that his dying will say something about the new villain.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Ambrosia
3 minutes ago, Sister said:

he is brutal himself, so I think that his dying will say something about the new villain.

Great observation!  That would be so earth-shattering I kind hope you are right.  Well, as long as they keep Jesus to replace Daryl in my dead heart, I'll be fine.  Lol.  :sara:

Jase

So I read that "spoiler" - if that happens, then just...HOW ****ing cruel for the fans. It's like they're trying to copy Game of Thrones with the whole "is Jon Snow alive or dead" bullshit

Ambrosia

This is kind of a crappy cop out if they do this; show the death from the victim's POV but not show us who.  That means they kill off someone but have a few months to think about who.  Maybe in the meantime get aggressive with the actors about their contracts?  *Snicker-snort

This Negan dude better be a great villain.  If he's a good actor and plays the role well and feisty, I'll love to hate him, if that makes sense.  He just needs to be good at what he does and I'll keep watching no matter who perishes.

Jase

Seriously, my excitement levels over the finale have kinda plummeted. While I'm still SUPER excited about seeing Negan, and how JDM portrays him, I just know I'll be so livid at the end of it all if they really do go with this 7 month wait thing - and it looks like they are considering that Walking Dead Spoiler page were forced to take details of the finale down from their site :smh:

Jase

SEASON 6 FINALE TRAILER. OMG. "Hi. I'm Negan" - I got serious chills :saladga:

For some silly reason, AMC keep pulling this trailer so hurry and watch!

EDIT - Oh, ****. 15 seconds in - is that Negan carrying Carol's rosary beads?!? :udidnt:

Jase

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/the-walking-dead/news/a787206/the-walking-deads-steven-yeun-hints-at-negan-debut-we-dont-necessarily-do-whats-in-the-comics/

Steven Yeun, who plays the plucky survivor, teased that the show may not necessarily go in the same direction as the comics.

"For me, his arrival is awesome. We've been waiting for this person for a long time, and in the comic books, he in a way brings a level of stakes that are kind of unmatched. And so, for me, for Negan to come into the show is, to say nothing less, f**king awesome. I know people are going to always go, 'Negan kills Glenn in the comics', but rest assured that we don't necessarily do what's in the comics. There's a clear divide in the way we tell a story on television and the way that story is told in the comics, because it has to be. And everybody will have to see what happens, but we definitely tell our story in the way that television should be told."

Would Steven class Negan's arrival as "****ing awesome" if his character was going to be killed off? I don't think so?

supernatural-confused.gif

Ambrosia

I don't know, I'm getting Negan as a bad boy metal band lead singer vibe.  I think I'm with Steven.  :rockstar:

Nice girls like bad boys. 

ange003.gif

Ambrosia

This reminds me of how I can like villains if it's done well.  Tony Soprano was a criminal, but a likeable one.  He was very charismatic in his role.  I hope JDM can transform this Negan character into something special - I need another Tony Soprano in my life.

SOPRANOS.gif

Rudz Xinc

I'd be pissed if we have to wait until next season to know who get lucilled :grr:

Look at those clowns

Miker
1 minute ago, RudzXinc said:

I'd be pissed if we have to wait until next season to know who get lucilled :grr:

You picked a fine time to leave me Lucille....:)

Mars..........or bust!

Sister
13 hours ago, Miker said:

You picked a fine time to leave me Lucille....:)

OMG lol I Love You:toofunny::giveup::flop::air::stalkga:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Ambrosia

Bring on Negan.  I'm ready.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-29956-1376699786-19

tvcover.gif

Archived