๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Walking Dead (Season 7 - October 2016)

ryhanna

Featured Posts

Ambrosia

So I watched it last night. I heard it was going to happen beforehand, so I was ready for it but it was still difficult to watch an original character go down that way.ย 

Regarding what comes next for Glenn and whether or not we see him alive or dead again, we'll probably have to wait a few weeks. Next week's episode is mainly exploring Morgan's backstory, and I believe episode 5 is mainly Daryl/Sasha/Abraham. So chances are we'll be waiting at least two weeks to follow up on what happened last night.ย 

just checking if spoiler tags work still.

EDIT: ....aaaaaand they don't.

Apparently, right now, spoilers only work for Mods and CC's.

I guess I just don't like the idea of them maybe risking their lives looking for him and possibly dying in the process.ย  If Maggie was determined to take that down that bus earlier, just to find his body, why wouldn't she go out looking this time?ย  :(

Whatever became of the watch?ย  They showed a scene where he took it out.ย  Could the watch on whatever is left of him be the undeniable proof they need?

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryhanna

Apparently, right now, spoilers only work for Mods and CC's.

I guess I just don't like the idea of them maybe risking their lives looking for him and possibly dying in the process.ย  If Maggie was determined to take that down that bus earlier, just to find his body, why wouldn't she go out looking this time?ย  :(

Whatever became of the watch?ย  They showed a scene where he took it out.ย  Could the watch on whatever is left of him be the undeniable proof they need?

The other thing is, Sasha, Abe and Daryl are still attempting to lead the herd away as much as they can, but it's still a threat. Going out to look for Glenn would be even more dangerous because of that. They can be so unpredictable in large numbers like that.

Also, thank you for the information on spoiler tags, Ambrosia. I'll check back on a later date and see whether regular members can use them or not. It's just a great feature for discussing things that some people may not wish to know about.ย 

Ambrosia

You know, if Rick would have just left those Walkers alone in the quarry, and not done this... none of this would have happened.ย  Sometimes I wonder if Rick, himself, is the Apocalypse.ย  :laughga::evil:

You know, after this, there is no reason to believe there are any more Wolves out there.

I hope you're right.ย  The possibilities.

People say Enid (Carl's sneaky friend) is one of them and made it possible for them to attack at such a convenient time. :udidnt:ย 

RAYA.core

I mean talking dead memorialized his death, that should've been official enough. But I did have a Jon Snow moment when it happened to Glenn

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

Great episode :( Binge watched the whole series today, was behind 3 weeks and kinda thought it'd be disappointing and boring. Boy was I wrong

Ambrosia

People say Enid (Carl's sneaky friend) is one of them and made it possible for them to attack at such a convenient time. :udidnt:ย 

I've heard that theory as well.ย  I don't believe she's one of the Wolves, however, I love to be proven wrong and the different ideas and speculations are what make these shows fun.ย  Fun to watch and talk about.ย  :popcorn:

I just can not believe that people all over are talking more about this episode because of the death, than last weeks brutal episode.

ย 

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Ambrosia

I just can not believe that people all over are talking more about this episode because of the death, than last weeks brutal episode.

ย 

I was actually quite upset about the brutality of E2.ย  I was worried thinking, I hope this doesn't set a new trend for the show - to 'out brutal' itself.ย  It's one thing when it's Walkers, but even though I know it's all acting, CGI's, and make-up, my mind doesn't find any entertainment in that kind of killing.ย  I think though, for most people, Glenn was aย cherished character we were with for over 5 seasons / years for some.ย  We didn't know the Alexandria folks that well, although those scenes were gruesome.ย  I hope the Wolves are no more.

I think all in all, it was a mistake to go to Alexandria - nothing but tragedy has befallen everyone.

I was worried thinking, I hope this doesn't set a new trend for the show - to 'out brutal' itself.

With all of the Negan rumors, it's definitely going to get even more brutal.

Ambrosia

With all of the Negan rumors, it's definitely going to get even more brutal.

Ok, please tell me what Negan is.ย  :confused:

Ok, please tell me what Negan is.ย  :confused:

He's the leader of a group of survivors called The Saviors - I don't want to elaborate much more because I don't wanna spoil things, but he's known for being extremely sadistic (his weapon of choice is a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire ffs :smh:), and his group will run into Rick's group very soon (apparently it's going to happen during the season 6 finale)

I was actually quite upset about the brutality of E2.ย  I was worried thinking, I hope this doesn't set a new trend for the show - to 'out brutal' itself.ย  It's one thing when it's Walkers, but even though I know it's all acting, CGI's, and make-up, my mind doesn't find any entertainment in that kind of killing.ย  I think though, for most people, Glenn was aย cherished character we were with for over 5 seasons / years for some.ย  We didn't know the Alexandria folks that well, although those scenes were gruesome.ย  I hope the Wolves are no more.

I think all in all, it was a mistake to go to Alexandria - nothing but tragedy has befallen everyone.

It was upsetting and just frantic and so scary, if you imagine how that could happen in a world, such as they are all living. It is definitely something that would happen, anarchy and violence and the weak guys lose. This show can not be all lightness and love or even relationships and laziness. You could not be weak and live in this world, it is showing them this lesson more and more by the day. To survive, you would have to get ugly, it is just the way it is.

I feel like a spotlight had been on Glen lately, I think that they were pointing to him dying soon and this season. I just feel that way, I wasn't really surprised, but the scene was a good one for him to leave on.

So. I guess, reading those posts above, we are in for more of a huge dose of ugliness. Be prepared...

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived