Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ISIS Terrorism Discussion

Featured Posts

calmar

That area sounds like an absolute mess :wtf: FGM and forcing Christians out? And taxing people who don't convert? :messga: Something does need to be done before it spreads further :eww:

Taxation of non-Muslims was very common in countries like Persia up through the 1800s; it's known as jizya. ISIS is known for implementing it where it goes. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

RAMROD

Taxation of non-Muslims was very common in countries like Persia up through the 1800s; it's known as jizya. ISIS is known for implementing it where it goes.

1800's tho. :fan:

We live in 2014, things like that suppose to be irrelevant and not applicable to modern living.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ Don't ♥ Let ♥ Me ♥ Get ♥ Me♥

Haroon

It should've stayed in the 1800s :smh:

calmar

1800's tho. :fan:

We live in 2014, things like that suppose to be irrelevant and not applicable to modern living.

Yeah, well, ISIS. Nobody ever said they were modern living either. :P And imo there can be worse things than jizya, like the fgm the thread is about.

What the f*ck are these guys that evil? Just stop :wtf:

They don't see themselves as evil because they are following the Qur'an strictly. It makes them feel more virtuous.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

RAMROD

Yeah, well, ISIS. Nobody ever said they were modern living either. :P And imo there can be worse things than jizya, like the fgm the thread is about.

They don't see themselves as evil because they are following the Qur'an strictly. It makes them feel more virtuous.

All kinds of extreme religious are like cast away the days tbh.

So they look like lunatic or antagonistic most of the time.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ Don't ♥ Let ♥ Me ♥ Get ♥ Me♥

calmar

All kinds of extreme religious are like cast away the days tbh.

So they look like lunatic or antagonistic most of the time.

Tell me about it

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

lego

People say it's FAKE, who can even verify this?

@aron_ld

This Islamic State "genital mutilation fatwa" is not only an obvious forgery, also says right on top it's from 2013. http://twitter.com/aron_ld/status/492322927120236544/photo/1

BtUVD7wCEAAtqch.jpg

@aron_ld @KathlynGadd

its fake. 1.it's no longer called ISIS, but IS 2.wrong date, year ago but still saying Khaleifa .3 clearly photoshop

@LeilaFadel

#UN statement that #ISIS issued fatwa calling 4 FGM 4 girls is false residents of Mosul say includng a doctor, jourrnalist and tribal leader

@DGisSerious

ISIS FGM thing has been debunked but people posting articles on it. No need to make stuff up regarding their savagery, there's plenty else

@Jason_Pontin

The UN rep who claimed ISIS had ordered all women to undergo FGM was probably hoaxed: http://t.co/yWI36WR8QZ @guardian should have checked.

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust

Morphine Prince

Horrible.

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night

MahoganySnitch

People say it's FAKE, who can even verify this?

@aron_ld

This Islamic State "genital mutilation fatwa" is not only an obvious forgery, also says right on top it's from 2013. http://twitter.com/aron_ld/status/492322927120236544/photo/1

BtUVD7wCEAAtqch.jpg

@aron_ld @KathlynGadd

its fake. 1.it's no longer called ISIS, but IS 2.wrong date, year ago but still saying Khaleifa .3 clearly photoshop

@LeilaFadel

#UN statement that #ISIS issued fatwa calling 4 FGM 4 girls is false residents of Mosul say includng a doctor, jourrnalist and tribal leader

@DGisSerious

ISIS FGM thing has been debunked but people posting articles on it. No need to make stuff up regarding their savagery, there's plenty else

@Jason_Pontin

The UN rep who claimed ISIS had ordered all women to undergo FGM was probably hoaxed: http://t.co/yWI36WR8QZ @guardian should have checked.

Oh.

shashylon

OMG sick extremist psychos. Another thing to fuel islamophobia too tbh. At one side, the gaza conflict is fueling loads of anti semitism. Leave the greater jewish and muslim communities alone! :messga: *rant over*

These people need to be freaking dealt with and importantly, the people who supported the Iraq invasion and caused this craziness in the first place need to be held accountable.

lego

OMG sick extremist psychos. Another thing to fuel islamophobia too tbh. At one side, the gaza conflict is fueling loads of anti semitism. Leave the greater jewish and muslim communities alone! :messga: *rant over*

These people need to be freaking dealt with and importantly, the people who supported the Iraq invasion and caused this craziness in the first place need to be held accountable.

That group is bad, but the fatwa is fake. No need to invent things to make them look worse.

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust

shashylon

That group is bad, but the fatwa is fake. No need to invent things to make them look worse.

whoops my bad. But in general, the taliban and ISIS have really fuelled islamophobia everywhere... (and terrorised their fellow countrymen)

Goosey

America should send their troops back in

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump