Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ISIS Terrorism Discussion

Featured Posts

hmm

Just days after the militant group the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria said they killed hundreds of Syrians, dozens of Iraqi Christian families are now fleeing the ISIS-controlled city of Mosul, hoping to avoid a similar fate.

On Friday, the al Qaeda splinter group issued an ultimatum to Iraqi Christians living in Mosul - by Saturday at noon (5 a.m. ET), they must convert to Islam, pay a fine or face "death by the sword."

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2014/07/21/facing-fines-conversion-or-death-christians-flee-mosul/

Of course the whole situation is awful and it's horrible that anyone should have to die on account of their religion :/

FATCAT

Religion. Sickening. :eww:

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓

FATCAT

I wouldn't say this is the fault of religion as a whole :shrug:

It's one religious group fighting with another religious group. It's religions fault.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓

teo

Just get all the isis members or whatever on one place and drop a bomb on them... :eww: Otherwise it'll take like 50 more years of suffering for the normal citizens there(christian or muslim) before these fanatic wildlings start growing brain cells.

Joumana

ISIS is a disgusting group. Ugh, i can't believe they can think this way :/!

i hate the fact that they murder people in the name of islam. It makes me sad :crossed:

guess whos up in this bitch

ege

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people living life in peace   :(

hmm

i hate the fact that they murder people in the name of islam. It makes me sad :crossed:

Exactly, it's giving perfectly decent religious people (of any belief) a bad name.

Echo

It's not religions fault, it's the people.

That's like saying, oh this jihad extremist killed thousands of people it's the Arabs fault. But that's none of my business though.

Didymus

This conflict, no matter how terrible it is, is also extremely fascinating. How is it possible that a religious motivation can cause so many violence? Or is there an underlying political reason and are the extremist believers just pawns in a greater chess game that's only about power?

Morphine Prince

How disgusting. I hate this world tbh.

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night

CHANTEL

This conflict, no matter how terrible it is, is also extremely fascinating. How is it possible that a religious motivation can cause so many violence? Or is there an underlying political reason and are the extremist believers just pawns in a greater chess game that's only about power?

honestly I find it Obvious that this is just a 'chess game' which's objective is power. They obviously were funded by some government or they wouldn't have been able to do all the mess they did in like less than a month

Hexxx

Imagine there's no countries

It isn't hard to do

Nothing to kill or die for

And no religion too

Imagine all the people living life in peace :(

even if we all live together, somebody's bound to fight over the last cookie :(
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko